b16 tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16 N2O CRX

i have a 1988 honda crx... i have a b16 in it with a few things done such as, skunk 2 stage 2 cams, hayame cam gears, mugen chip, aem intakem, thermal exhaust, zex nitrous kit, neuspeed sway bars etc.
i jus replaced my clutch with a centerforce dual friction... but about 2 days later i totally fucked my tranny chasing someone down .. its been a bitch tryin to get a new tranny and i was jus wondering what my options were for a new tranny.. anyone has any info let me know ..

Any B-series will fit, get either another B16 Trans, or a Type R trans. Anything else and you will feel AND be slower.

If you get a type R you have to swap to Hydro clutch... your 88 Civic isnt hydrolic, it's cable. Think about that. That said, any b series will fit/bolt on whateva you call it. S1 (Civic SiR I think), Y1 (no clue what this is out of) or even the YS1 (integra 90-93)

i assume u have the a1 b/c its cable clutch... if so any b-series cable clutch setup will work... of course u could convert to hydro....

Back