b16A crx for sale $2500.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

car was just sold guys. some guy in tampa saw my post on TR,called his buddy and drove down the same day. its gone.....................

you would have been to late.lol
and yes the guys who bought still coudnt believe that the car was that clean. they figured they would see more flaws i person.............the were shocked.lol i was happy for the guy. i just went and picked up my new truck with the crx money. little s-10 with new paint awesome interior and small v6 engine. just what i wanted as a daily driver. lol

thanks guys for looking and for the comments.

Glad to hear you sold it mang!
Although I secretly didn't want you to...

man you have no idea what that b16 motor put me through just to get it to run right.:mad: i spent more than what i needed to on that motor. I would have kept it but i didnt have any cash to buy another vehicle that was reliable. Not unless i sold my crx. man i'm so happy with my new ride. James over at 'McCanns' wanted to see if the truck would take freon. The owner said the compressor was seized but when James charged it up it worked flawless. so now i even have A/C!!!!!!!:cool:

I'll take pics of it tomm. i think i did good. everyone else that saw what i put up with does to. I know James was tired of getting the crx run everythime the car broke down. i broke at least once a week. And had to put in the shop for the a whoe week.:(

bye bye Honda, Hello Chevy:D

Chevy... you said truck? I thought you were looking at a Camaro?

Oh man,don't think I don't know how much trouble that car gave you. I'm just sad to see that you sold it for that cheap. But, whats done is done. You did good. I know what you mean about having something reliable!

yeah the guy was being lazy about it. he had it apart from the injectors and the tires were flat and not matching...............he had slicks in the back:ph34r: but the motor looked tired as hell. it still hads the supercharger but the motor was still stock. its been beat on so i though i could do better for 6 grand. I found a friend of a friend and sold me his truck. nice little thing for 2,000 bucks.

come to the cook out and see:cool: tonight from 5pm on till whenever;)

S7001009.jpg

S7001005.jpg

sometimes i miss my baby :(

that front bumber is the only ding. the hood has some string that why it looks wierd.lol

Sorry I couldn't make it out there Saturday man. I was down in Perry still.
BTW, Terrance ran a 11.6 @ 115mph in his truck!

We should build you a 350 to drop in that thing. 8)

thanks man. I have been thinking about it but i'll save the money for anther car and build that.It might be a honda.nissan.chevy etc.....who knows.lol i'll keep the beater truck as is

Back