1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B16a In 90 Hf

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by tegar91, Feb 19, 2003.

1. tegar91

tegar91 Junior Member

Juss got a some what built B16A (ITR manifold, CTR pistons, GSR cams, AEM cam gears STR fuel rail etc.) and 90' CRX HF will it fit? (with the ITR Manifold) and what do i need to know for it to go SMOOTHLY? (Do I need to change the wheel hubs, and what wiring problems will i have, this is my frist swap, please help)

2. cbrnascar0329

cbrnascar0329 Banned

yes it will fit like it was meant to go there (in japan it actually did). you'll need the engine's ecu and you'll have to wire for v-tec....3 wires and an extra 02 sensor i believe. you'll have to modify the shift linkage and axles i think.....if your dual point injection you'll have to wire for multipoint....you'll also need mounts.

3. heterosapian

heterosapian Senior Member

Go here:

http://b16a.honda-perf.org/tech.html

and here:

http://hasport.com/Tech/Hasport%20Tech.htm

These two sites give you everything you need to know to perform your swap. If youre at all mechanically inclined and have access to basic hand tools and a cherry picker, you should be straight. You should have no problem with those mods you listed fitting. Just BE PATIENT and all will be cool.
    Peace

4. iwouldhitit

iwouldhitit Junior Member

yea you have to get new hubs off a si or dx cause the hf is to small...also make sure you get all the parts befor hand or it will take you longer to the swap...it took me 2 weeks cause i had to go junkyard and parts store every day

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted