B16A Sir with V-tec (Turbo Question)???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, and emanage doesn't support a 3 bar map sensor either. your capped at 10.65 psi.

you know, you could at least try to post some factual information when trying to make yourself look "fast". now, you just look like a moron

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 12:50 AM
i guess you don't know that the emanage is used on the 740whp wrx and 1000+ supra???

not for a honda application.

find me 1 honda making 11 or more psi running an emanage.

oh so now its "not for a honda application"...now I see you trying to kinda bend things around...did you forget that honda still holds #1 for most litre per horse...the only car ever coming close to us was the ferrari?...I thought this was hondaswap.com....now you don't believe in honda's... :p

no. its just that you are comapring factory turbo cars, of which the factory ecu can read boost, to a honda, which can't.

want to try www.inlinepro.com also guys?...do i need to say more...???...lol...whats so hard to believe that my street car can do 500-600whp?...do i need to be rich or be sponsored?...im not either...just love to drive...

come on...why did everyone get so quiet now that I can show proof...no comments?...its ok to be wrong once in a while...and im supposed to be the n00b here..looks like ya have homework to do...I know there are some people out here in this forum that know its all possible and might not be on right now ...but its ok...I'll defend honda all the way...

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 7 2003, 10:16 PM
The only way to figure this out is to take YOUR car with YOUR mod to a dyno or track.

LOL. Dont you get sick of repeating yourself every few threads? :lol:

who said you can't do it? the shop I deal with has a 750HP prelude sitting in their showroom

who gives a fuck?

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread/t-94208.html and whats your point with that? once again as B said "oh yeah, and emanage doesn't support a 3 bar map sensor either. your capped at 10.65 psi."

so you link us to some guys post about his car? what does that have to do with YOUR car?

its not hard to push big power out of a honda motor with a turbo

just wondering when does your vtec kick in?

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 01:24 AM
whats so hard to believe that my street car can do 500-600whp?

i firmly believe that street cars run that kind of power.

but NONE of them are runing e-manage.

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 01:28 AM
I'll defend honda all the way...

this is not about honda. its about you thinking you know shit, and trying to back something up that simply can't be done.

yes that is true...but first you say its not possible...now that you see its possible you want me at the track...then when i take it to the track...hmmm...you might say...that can't be a honda motor in there...lol...i quite on this topic...you guys are senseless...thumbs up for those who agree with me...

Originally posted by jeffie7@Aug 12 2003, 11:41 PM
and thats coming from ME you can't get much worse then that

:werd: :withstupid:
Oh, wait!
Sorry Jeffie!

And yes B is starting to not like Honda's so much.
He's touchy about that, and we aren't supposed to talk about it.
So if you could just :hmm: think about that quietly, that'd be greeeeeeeeeeaaaaaattttt!
Thanks!

man, i just have to post this again to laugh....

Originally posted by rsx link from above
I had a stage 2 clutch, flywheel, lsd, pistons, rods, stage 2 turbo kit, test pipe, apexi safc, 550 injectors, fmu, return fuel system and the black magic installed on my car.

When the car went to the dyno the best results were :

376 hp to the wheel
296 lbs torque
23 lbs of boost

23 psi on an fmu. 90% of fmus used are 12:1. 12 x 23 = 276.
276 + 40 stock rail pressure.
300 fucking psi of feul rail pressure running good he says? lmao right...... maybe for a couple days it was....

if you think that's the right way to do things, you have a lot of learning to do.

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 12:34 AM
yes that is true...but first you say its not possible...now that you see its possible you want me at the track...then when i take it to the track...hmmm...you might say...that can't be a honda motor in there...lol...i quite on this topic...you guys are senseless...thumbs up for those who agree with me...

I really hope you are trying to be a jackass becuase if not you are really really really really dumb

can hondas be streetable at 500+ WHP YES

heres a 450WHP car before 100shot of N20

s3df3af59e27f4.jpg

24PSI everyday driver never seen the track...

only reason its able to run pump gas is becuase.....

well you tell me you are the smart one

Originally posted by incognitoracerr@Aug 13 2003, 01:34 AM

no, from post #1, we said that YOU don't have it. i know several people with 600 whp street driven hondas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back