b16sir cx hatch help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rc3000gt

Hey guys. I'm not new to mechanics but i am new to this whole forum thing. SOooooo, i have a question about this swap that i did. I put a b16a sir1 OBD1 motor in my 95 cx hatch. I used the ADM engine harness, and i am using my stock cx wiring harness. I've been looking for hours (and as i started to state earlier im not very good at this whole computer thing) and i cant find the absolute truth on the pinouts i have to do on the stock harness. I know i have to run wires for VTEC solanoid, VTEC pressure sensor, map sensor, 4wire O2 sensor, and knox sensor, but i cant find anyone that list everything in one place. most only list just the VTEC and 4 wire O2. Can anyone give me a stupid proof version (printable version) of the pin outs i need to run please. You couldn't imagine how happy i would be. Thanks in advance.

You should this in the EG section, not the for sale/wanted section man. You'll get more help that way.

Hey guys. I'm not new to mechanics but i am new to this whole forum thing. SOooooo, i have a question about this swap that i did. I put a b16a sir1 OBD1 motor in my 95 cx hatch. I used the ADM engine harness, and i am using my stock cx wiring harness. I've been looking for hours (and as i started to state earlier im not very good at this whole computer thing) and i cant find the absolute truth on the pinouts i have to do on the stock harness. I know i have to run wires for VTEC solanoid, VTEC pressure sensor, map sensor, 4wire O2 sensor, and knox sensor, but i cant find anyone that list everything in one place. most only list just the VTEC and 4 wire O2. Can anyone give me a stupid proof version (printable version) of the pin outs i need to run please. You couldn't imagine how happy i would be. Thanks in advance.

the reference section would be a great place to look. but, unfortunatly something this comprehensive isnt there. here you go, the complete ecu pinouts. you actually have an SiR-II b16 if it's obd1, and also JDM (?). this is for all obd1 ecu's, P28, P30, and more. if you need engine side pinouts too, let me know. ^_^

originally from: .:FFS TechNet : OBD1 ECU Pin out Schematics :.

OBD1 Civic / Integra / Prelude ECU Pin SchematicsAuthor: Katman / Created: April. 06 / Last Updated: September. 06

SYNOPSIS

This article exploits a combination of ECU pin locations and wire colors for all M/T '92-95 Civic / '92-95 Integra / '92-95 Prelude VTEC and NON-VTEC vehicles.
OBD1 PLUG CONFIGURATION

Below is an example that shows the common onboard male connectors for a Honda OBD1 ECU.
Take note of plugs: A, B, and D.

The 4-plug OBD1 connector image below is proof these do exist and are usually found on JDM AUTO 92-95 Civic, Integra, and Preludes.
Sorry - I do not have pin schematics for the JDM 4-plug OBD1 ecu! Although, connectors A B D should technically be the same pin locations as a 5spd 3-plug OBD1 ECU.

plugs2.jpg

obd1.pin.schematics.gif

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

These pin-out locations were cross-referenced with OBD1 Civic/Integra/Prelude Helm's service manuals.

The information in this article applies to:
  • All US & JDM OBD1 (92-95) M/T civic ecu's
  • All US & JDM OBD1 (92-95) M/T integra ecu's
  • All US & JDM OBD1 (92-95) M/T prelude ecu

gotcha in the other post. lets continue here tho, in the right section ;)

I did the same swap Feb of last year. Got all of my information from this site and only asked a couple questions. You'll love it. I replaced the 70hp D15B8 after it blew and it's like night and day. Makes me smile everytime I drive it over a year later.

Just did all the body and paint work.........engine looks like a factory install.......leather GSR interior is going in this week.....

Thanks

For guys for the delay in reply im in the army and was on a mission. But anyway thanks everyone for the post it helps more then you would know. Thanks again.

oh and one more thing, how do you give rep points. Everyone is talking about it and i figured i would give ya'll some. Let me know

there's a little white 'justice's balance' in the bottom left hand corner of each person's post (under their name and picture). click on that, and it will allow you to leave a rep point and a comment.

glad i could help! :thumbsup:

Back