b18 in eg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cbsupra875

im new to honda's i was thinking about swapping a b18 in a stock eg coupe not sure if i want a gsr or a type r. i was wondering what would be needed to do the swap

Axles, ECU, Tranmission, Wiring harness(dont do what i did with a cx harness and attempt to make it work, it will work with extending some wires but im to lazy to solder my splices), Shift Linkage, Throttle cable, rear tranny bracket from DC, drivers side motor mount also from a DC.

the main thing im worried about is the harness. im getting a jdm motor so i figure the harness it comes with is gonna be too short. whats the easiest harness to use

dude there are hundreds if not thousands of threads posted allready explaining EVERYTHING !!! use the search bar, and no dude the harness is plenty long, if the jdm harnesses were 2 short dont you think you would have read somthing abt it allready ?

Just use your stock harness and add/extend wires where needed. If it's an ex, you'll just need to add knock sensor and (iab for gsr) wiring. You might have to extend a few sensor wires.

Back