b18 running spray?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mikey buhh

Has anyone heard of building a b18c1 running N02 just like a 75 dry shot instead of going boost? please need input on this i live in the desert so boost is my last on a list for it being so hot in the summer time and it running very poorly?

I hate nitrous. A properly built car will run fine in any conditions, you just have to get the pieces necessary to handle the heat.

Nitrous is great! I love it! Dry shot is a bad Idea unless your planning on upgrading injectors and lots of time on the dyno.

Get a wetshot upgrade fuel pump and tune nozzles on dyno.

but like im on stock interals to just running bolt ons (exhaust, headers, intake). a smaller shot to be safer with my internals until i can build my car and move on to a bigger shot?

We run 75-100 shot on stock setups, its all in the tuning!

The size of the shot has nothing to do with rather its dry or wet.

Even then, there are people runnin multi stage dry shots over 300 horse. I havent seen one on a Honda, but I have on other platforms.

Im with Magana tho. Get a good fuel pump and run a 75-125 wet shot.

Keep in mind, your IATs are only part of the battle. If your cooling system cant handle the extra power, then your no better off with nitrous than a turbo.

Back