B18a1 Into 93 Civic Hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blick2319

i'm putting a B18a1 into my93 civichatch. What engine mounts should i use all around. I saw a kit for a tranny mount bu i also hear use all d series except a bseries engine mount. Please Help

im doing the same swap on my 93 hatch, i ordered hasport mounts off summit racing, your better off with aftermarket.. but if not, the tranny mount matches up, u need the 93 hatch motor mount, and the mount near the firewall i used the original car one also and it bolted right up

Make sure you get the B-Series "L" bracket that goes behind the engine and bolts to the frame. I bought aftermarket mounts as well when I put my B18B1 into my 93 civic coupe.

basically your turning your car into an SI, so that parts for the engine aka the mounts will be from a 99/00 Civic Si as well. Get the shift linkage from it as well.

And I'm not sure about the EG, but I know on my hatchy I had to change the throttle cable. And even after that I had to make my own throttle cable plate, it still didn't work. So I just made-do with what I had.

Back