B18a1

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I doubted him, where did I say that. I just asked a simple question that I dont have an answer for. Blanco is very intelligent and he has always helped me with my problems and helped me decide my first build. I dont have anything against him, im being a smart ass because I can. I dont talk shit and I dont think I know everything either.

I never said I doubted him, where did I say that. I just asked a simple question that I dont have an answer for. Blanco is very intelligent and he has always helped me with my problems and helped me decide my first build. I dont have anything against him, im being a smart ass because I can. I dont talk shit and I dont think I know everything either.

my bad saw that after i reread it.

Well I guess im too lazy too read that post but im gonna guess that you said that I was a really nice guy who is smart at what I do Thanks Blanco lol......jk no im not lazy, I have researched a lot and sometimes I can't find the answer im looking for so I come here. I'm also learning a lot in school and proud of what I have accomplished. Never expected to get this far but I sure did and hope to continue. I see it as a hobby to but I would love to build motors and tune cars for a profession not just maintenance work. Anything else you wanna nag about me cause I never have about you????? That causes arguments and I try to trend away from it.

No I mean I dont wanna have a job for maintaining vehicles for the rest of my life, I would like to get into racing more and stuff. Catch what i'm dropping??

Lmao good one. It's called going to another school after I graduate from this college. But not sure if ill do it right away. Maybe I just wanna tune cars for the rest of my life. I wouldn't mind that at all. The thing is, how much can I afford, I already have 2 loans out for this school. Im a penny pincher when it comes to money.

Dude relax, settle down. Your getting mad over the internet. It's pretty funny what your yelling about if ya think about it. Be happy, no reason to get upside about. Forget we even talked about this. PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

Next time don't take stuff so seriously cause it will just bug the $hit out of ya, trust me I went through that BS plenty of times and got over it.

Peace Blanco, may your intelligence be helpful to whomever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back