B18C1 header?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crxboi

Okay, I just got done swapping out my little Mini-Me in my 95 civic Sedan for a '99 B18C1 Combo (engine, Trans). It came with a header mounted on it (Comptech Header). I was wondering if ALL B series headers are short or just this one? I got a gap from the header to the cat (about 6-8 inches of NADA). What type of header do I get? Mahalo

So which one?

What year and style should I get then? I live out in the middle of nowhere, so I wanna get it right the first time! Thanks

do it right

go to a exhast shop and have them put a new 2 1/4" pipe and cat. This way you have the same size pipe all the way out. if you stay stock in this area then its like this ===---======

Well, from what I read and seen, I am gonna try and get a Honda B-series header. I have one in my '90 CRX B18A1 (used to be a B16A) and that one has a longer bottom end. Mahalo!

I'd say keep the Comptech header and just have an exhaust shop and have your piping redone to work with the header. Comptech stuff is expensive; if the header is in good shape I'd keep it.

Back