Baby Jesus Pooped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my favorite color for that type of thing is black. :p

To be honest with you guys, red is hot... esp. on me.. I guess its my hair colour..

Black makes me look evil

and white makes me look like a bride.

Black and Red is the only thing I'll buy for Robyne.

And Brian, what fuking movie are you talking about?

I can't believe you guys and your small titty fetish.

I don't like those oversized ones, but you need something in the C- or D-cup range to really grab ahold of. :mrgreen:

If i was a guy id rather em small with nice nipples that were pinkish in colour.. and good to look at, then huge and have pepperoni nipples .. unless u like pizza.. then go for it..

I dont think that made sense.. lol

its all about the B's y0. and yes, navy is t3h hot... and the fact that you know what #006699 is makes it THAT much hotter. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
If i was a guy id rather em small with nice nipples that were pinkish in colour.. and good to look at, then huge and have pepperoni nipples .. unless u like pizza.. then go for it..

:werd: big boobs 95% of the time have gross nips... i'm all set with that.

Quoted post[/post]]
you must not have seen that movie....

movie??? wtf???? its from a fucking coors light radio commercial :slap:

Quoted post[/post]]
I can't believe you guys and your small titty fetish.

I don't like those oversized ones, but you need something in the C- or D-cup range to really grab ahold of. :mrgreen:

:werd: :withstupid:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
34B for teh win!

I'd have to dissagree, the bigger the better. well anything over 34DD is a little over kill.

:werd: :withstupid:

i like em big too, but i would prefer a nice quality nip over big

nice nips > big flappers with saucer nips...

HUGE perky tittays with nice nips for the win...

Quoted post[/post]]

...but if you're lucky and skilled like myself, you get the big, perky ones, that are still as firm as a breast can be and a perfect natural tear drop shape with tiny half dollar or less sized pink nipples. :wink:

Oh yeah, the girlfriends cup went from the 36C when I met her to a 36D now after she just lost 5lbs the last month.

<---victorious.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

...but if you're lucky and skilled like myself, you get the big, perky ones, that are still as firm as a breast can be and a perfect natural tear drop shape with tiny half dollar or less sized pink nipples. :wink:

Oh yeah, the girlfriends cup went from the 36C when I met her to a 36D now after she just lost 5lbs the last month.

<---victorious.

Thats odd, I've noticed when women lose weight the first thing to go is their boobs..

1/2 dollars? no thanks...

anything bigger than a susanB is not for me

Back