Baby Jesus Pooped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

What's the matter Steve? Jealous all the attention and controversy isn't surrouding you now? Aw, poor baby.

:p

Quoted post[/post]]
If i was a guy id rather em small with nice nipples that were pinkish in colour.. and good to look at, then huge and have pepperoni nipples .. unless u like pizza.. then go for it..

I dont think that made sense.. lol

You want a dude with a small dick? Didn't think so, we don't want chicks with small tits.

And it's C-O-L-O-FUCKING-R. No "U" in COLOR. , "Einsteen." I know you canucks spell it that way, but guess what? You're wrong.

Quoted post[/post]]
.. Not denying it.

LOL, Steve is sloppy seconds now, get used to it!

I perfer normal sized boobies. Like 34b-34C. I really hate big nipples, if they're really big and ugly, the chick needs to put her bra back on.

Undie color, probably a pink.

Quoted post[/post]]
Thats odd, I've noticed when women lose weight the first thing to go is their boobs..

It is unusual, thats why I mentioned it.

Tits are all fat, save for the underlying pectoral muscle that isn't usually very large in a female. Losing weight usually means owning the titties, but hers grew...GOT TO LOVE LIFE.

B, if you find a girl with real nipples that has a Susan B Anthony size nipple (basically the size of a quarter) let me know, because you're fucking a little boy.

colour
My Webpage
we are a mix of french, brit, yankee, and redneck

Pissed: Pissed is now common on American television shows, where it means annoyed, although in Canada it can also mean drunk . If a Canadian is annoyed, she is pissed off.

Back