bad shocks!!!! what would you get

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeremy112683

im looking at replacing my tokico blues..... on a 92 accord, im looking at KONI, Skunk2, or a new set of Tokico... which of these would you get???

yep, i got those on my watch list, with the konis, and tokicos, i read up on the skunks, and theyre designed for lowering springs from what i understood.. atleast that how theyre website made it look

i bought a tokico package a while ago, it came with springs..... but my cars got a lean to it now, and im not sure if its the springs or the struts, so im just gonna get all new

Well if you hear a bang while hitting bump and such it is your shocks. Unless the spring that came with it are giving a lil bit

Well the koni seems like that are made for lowered applications too. So you'll just have to see what people are liking and choose wisely.

i've always had bad luck with lowering springs and "sport" struts. they all seem to bottom out. it wasn't until i finally upgraded to full adjustable coilovers that the bang on bumps and dips finally went away. then again, chicago roads are pretty chaotic.

Back