be different?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by seanjuan+Sep 12 2003, 12:39 PM-->
@Sep 12 2003, 01:46 PM
I just hate hearing it as a reason to do something incredibly stupid. Like Installing a B series head on a D series block. Sure it can be done with enough money, but it hasn't been doen because it is fucking stupid.

I post on a sport compact site in MN and this guy posted about wanting to do a custom turbo setup on a 2002 kia Spectra :whatafucktard:

anyway, here is a link to the thread incase any of you want to entertain yourselves

turbo kia thread

my name on that forum is "seannabend"
my roomates SN on there is "saabSPGmerkurXR4ti"

the guy just seems like an ignorant F*&$
he keeps saying that the only reason he doesn't want a honda is because so many people have them.... who gives a shit? I'm not going to cut my dick off because every other guy in the world has one

92CivicCx

Posted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:05 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pick up some dsm injectors and see if you could mod em to work with your set up and if it works do a afc hack

Would this be our very own 92CivicCx? :D

Originally posted by djextremity@Sep 12 2003, 04:34 PM
Would this be our very own 92CivicCx? :D

yeah, i introduced him...dont hate me B)

the people on that site are actually really cool, it just seems some of the newer people are a little off. of course i dont need to tell you guys that ...and im one of the newer people here....damnit!

Originally posted by seanjuan@Sep 12 2003, 05:00 PM
they have problems with posts ramdomly dissapearing and stuff like that

welcome to phpBB. and why we no longer use it.

POS.

well when i do Hondas, i am different than you all on here. where you all build cars up for racing, i build my cars for show. you all may call it rice that i do, but believe me, i dont do alot of "ricer" shit to my cars that you see being done. thats my individuality from you all here :) even tho its still a Honda...lol

edit: page 2 :owned:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2003, 01:26 PM
what the fuck. the new trend is "to be different"

hello. you drive a fucking honda. no matter what you think is orignial, is probably plain out stupid, and probably has been done before.

</rant>

hello and welcome to what i have been saying for the past 4 or so years.......

Originally posted by sisteve@Sep 12 2003, 03:08 PM
two words:

emo kids

WHAT THE FUCK ARE EMO KIDS ????????????????????????????????????????????

i have heard that term over and over again in the past 6 months and i cant get a straight answer out of anyone. when i sell like "retro" type clothes on Ebay, my brother tells me to put the words EMO in the title.....even he doesnt know what it means, but it sells....

and if i could post whore one more time....

now the "in" thing for all the whiteboys in Southern California to do
is to raise up their chevy, toyota, ford, dodge truck WAY fucking high, put these ridiculous fenders on them that are not even painted, get some shitcan sounding free flow exhaust, and take out their bed, put in a oversized spare tire, and put a grill worthy of a safari on the front....

umm in southern california, it takes about 2 hours to get ANYWHERE remotely "off road"

and then they got the balls to rev on me in traffic :lol: :sleep:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 14 2003, 01:53 PM
what is a EMO kid?

bart.gif

Back