Better than that Supra.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:hitit:

trust me karnash when you step on the throttle in that thing there is nothing you could possibly put on the radio that will sound better

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 13 2003, 01:53 AM
piece of shit.

piece of shit?????????
your high ... its a full out purpose built race car that just happens to be street legal

The owner stated that the 19-inch alloy wheels, Bridgestone 325/40 tires help it to handle like a formula one car.

That is all well and good, but this is the real reason it handles like an F1 car:
00011.jpg

F1 style suspension.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Jun 13 2003, 12:57 AM-->
Domeskilla
@Jun 13 2003, 01:53 AM
piece of shit.

piece of shit?????????
your high ... its a full out purpose built race car that just happens to be street legal

Yes, I think its a piece of shit. I like porsches, but it looks like a riced out fucking car from the side. Where are you going to need that shit? Why drive a race car on the streets? Pointless.

If I had the the kind of cheese to buy that I would skip it and get a Nissan R390 Road Car, a Toyota GT1 Road Car, or the Mazda that was powered by the 20B Turbo. IMO they are all cooler for that kind of money. Even as a Porsche hater I cannot call that a piece of shit, it owned everybody in it's class in the 98 season.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 12 2003, 11:01 PM
Yes, I think its a piece of shit. I like porsches, but it looks like a riced out fucking car from the side. Where are you going to need that shit? Why drive a race car on the streets? Pointless.

The difference between this and a riced out car is that every piece of aerodynamic equipment is 100% functional.

This is not about functionality on the street. If you have the money to blow on a car like this, you have the money to buy another car for rough roads.

you could drive that car to any HPDE or other track event... beat the piss out of everything there... then drive it home

granted its not a car your going to drive around all the time
its in the same class of road cars as the mclaren f1... yeah its street legal ... but its not intended to be a daily driver.... its home is on the race track.... but unlike most uncomprimising race cars, this one can be driven on the streets legally

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 13 2003, 02:01 AM
but it looks like a riced out fucking car from the side.

are you joking?

you just called a GT1 car riced out.... yet talk shit about US when we make fun of someones spoiler.

get real dude

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 13 2003, 01:12 AM-->
Domeskilla
@Jun 13 2003, 02:01 AM
but it looks like a riced out fucking car from the side.

are you joking?

you just called a GT1 car riced out.... yet talk shit about US when we make fun of someones spoiler.

get real dude

I jump your ass? I jump your ass on stupid "ricer" shit.

Me get real? lets talk about you jumping fences.. "get an ls/t, its better than gsr/t" and you had these little fake ass dyno charts and really proving your case, no matter what ANYONE said, then miraculously you go over to the gsr/t setup is the shit.. blah blah blah..

Then the LS tranny.. you told EVERYONe how great it was, now the GSR tranny is god. Then Tein's are the shit, but in one of Collin's threads, he mentioned you saying it wasn't worth the cash or something.

So, how about YOU "get real"..

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 13 2003, 01:46 AM
im detecting some negative feelings here....

No, he just comes off as "fuck you" b/c i'm not nutting over this car. not everyone has the same tastes in cars, but no reason to tell me to get real.

check out what this ricer did with one

d98-00.1.jpg

i mean shit could you put a few more stickers on there
got dubs y0!
:fr:

Back