Bisexual girlfriend...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree with aleaf I really don't see the difference between a bi and straight girl. Their all deviants with a handful of exceptions, as far as her being the "marriage" type, you shouldn't even be thinking about that for another 10 years =x

Not nessicarly depends on what kind of Bi she is my GF is bi but dont date chicks and all plus you just gota get over the whole jelous thing

I agree with aleaf I really don't see the difference between a bi and straight girl. Their all deviants with a handful of exceptions, as far as her being the "marriage" type, you shouldn't even be thinking about that for another 10 years =x
Yeah i need to bad. But I have trouble talking about it without sounding like i'm accusing her.

I'm 19, and in no way do i feel I'm ready for marriage, but to concider possibilities for my future plans, I think is a good idea. I plan for my future in every other aspect, may as well consider this one. lol. Im not saying my "plan" will work, but i think its good to have one.

eh if you feel competition from other people then,most likely it isnt going to go far,,
like look st me and aleaf,shes bi,we dont have a relationship problem:D

lol serious though,if i was you i would talk to her about it,id tell her,im not rlly ready for a 3-way,and i would apprecate it if you would stay commited to me,until i feel more comfortable about the situation,
theres going to be 1 of 2 things thatll happen

1.she will disregard your feelings and look,flirt,cheat,and do her thing(now shes not worth it so fuck the hell out of her and her friends

2.she will understand and the relationship will get closer,giving you time to get used to the situation,(now shes worth it,do your thing,get used to her bein bi,then fuck the hell outta her and her friends)

Ya. It really doesn't matter. Some in the psych field would argue that bisexuality is a sign of instability most likely marked by some sort of psychosis as well (i.e. bipolarity). From my own experience, most women could be diagnosed with some sort of psychological disorder. Moreoever, you are just as likely, if not more likely, based on percentages, to get cheated on by a straight girl than a bi girl. There are so many disgusting cock mongers out there. Also, if your bi girlfriend leves you for a girl, oh well, maybe she was actually a lesbian...But if your straight girlfriend leaves you for another guy, well, that can really damage a man's pride! All you can do is be the best, most trusting and caring boyfriend that you can be, and don't forget to eat her puss at least three times a day. If that doesn't work for you, at least you know you tried!

big question is:
how old is she?

chances are that this "bisexuality" is just curiosity, and just wants to kinda mess around with a girl, but wouldnt actually be with one long term.
its most likely a phase, being young and experimental.

most young people say that they are bi when they are just curious, its hard to find a genuinly(sp?) bi person nowadays. just about every girl claims it bc they think its cool.

let her mature, i bet the bi will fade away.

"bisexual" is just another way of saying "greedy" :lol:

I'd go with it cautiously, this is defiantly one of those situations where it would be better to have love and lost lmao

at that age, bisexual=slut

don't get too attached, you WILL get screwed over before this is done. just my .02

at that age, bisexual=slut

don't get too attached, you WILL get screwed over before this is done. just my .02
lol..this girl ive known all my life is bi,,shes 18,and has interest in girls since she was 14,she has a bf but likes making out wit girls n shit,
i dunno,but i think she does it for attention cuz she knows guys are into that shti

lol..this girl ive known all my life is bi,,shes 18,and has interest in girls since she was 14,she has a bf but likes making out wit girls n shit,
i dunno,but i think she does it for attention cuz she knows guys are into that shti
yes, she loves attention, like girls, has a bf but still makes out with girls

lying, cheating, slut.

/thread

Well done sir! Although, our own Aleaf might have something to say about that...:eek:
you're either a slut or an attention whore. you (as in the girl) choose.

girls on GGW aren't bisexual. they are attention whores and sluts.

bisexual girls are usually older and know what they are doing. still stupid and I still wouldn't touch one with B's dick. ^_^

Not hypothetical for me.

I couldn't do it. You wanna be with me, you need to be with me and only me 100%.

I only ask what I myself give.

you're either a slut or an attention whore. you (as in the girl) choose.

girls on GGW aren't bisexual. they are attention whores and sluts.

bisexual girls are usually older and know what they are doing. still stupid and I still wouldn't touch one with B's dick. ^_^

:werd:

Not hypothetical for me.

I couldn't do it. You wanna be with me, you need to be with me and only me 100%.

I only ask what I myself give.

:concur:
absolute deal breaker for me

Back