Black powdercoated blade GSR rims? pics?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i always thought webs were the first ones... the 15" LS wheels

Here's the thread on Team Integra that details what all the Integra wheels are and which wheel came on what models and years:

Stock Integra Wheels - Team Integra

I guess they could be wrong, but I'd tend to go with whatever they have listed since they are the number one Integra enthusiast website on the net...

I'm gonna just go with Brutal on this one. but either way I think you should pollish and paint (like the pic he posted) those gsr blades and they will look sick.

those ls meshs look sick as hell. Definately do that shit with those blades they would look sexy.

holy crap your right....what is wrong with me? I can not believe I said mesh.

I don't know it personally makes more sense to me to flip that around and have the one with more surface area called the web and the other called the mesh.

I'm gonna just go with Brutal on this one. but either way I think you should pollish and paint (like the pic he posted) those gsr blades and they will look sick.
^ LMAO
My friend you are so easily swayed!!!:ph34r:

Anyways, paint the inside and polish the outside of those blades it will look sick.
Gook luck!

I am not easily swayed. I like the painted inside they look good. As for assuming Brutal is right he is a knowledgable person. And besides with the third quote I meant it made sense for the webs to have more inside surface area of the wheel covered than the mesh

Back