Blue Or White

Which color do you like better

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Speaking of oxymorons, you guys are absolute morons.... Any wing that sits above the roof line is functional. It keeps the rear wheels planted.. when I drag the car the wing will be off.. when I road race it and on the street, it is absolutely necessary. They even explain it in one of the option 2 video's and show a split screen side by side comparison of the car with wing on and wing off on the road course. Without it the car is all over the course.... with it, it's firmly planted in the corners. I guess if you're car makes no HP "you" don't have to worry about that. :withstupid:

I think the car looks bad ass :worthy: i would take it any day. My 90 hatch is white and i really like, plus the blue is an awsome color but very hard to keep clean and without swirl marks. Go white

you need to chill on the insults. we are not insulting you, or your car, just giving you 'constructive criticism' and our opinion of your car.

I'll say it again... I didn't ask for your opinion on anything but the color. I'm correcting some of your guys ignorance when it comes to a technical aspect of why the wing IS functional.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?! :angry: He shouldn't have to reiderate the fact that all he asked for was opinions on the color! Have some respect! BTW....I'd go with blue man....I just like the way darker cars look...especially with those color wheels!

I wasn't starting out trying to be a dick. If I posted a poll asking what you think of my wing I'd have no right to get cranky about your comments. But your comments had nothing to do with what I was askin. I wasn't looking for a shit fest. I know most people hate the wing anyways.

BTW: The car was blue and is now championship white. People said I was crazy to paint the car when the paint was almost flawless but I like white. Sick of blue.

I think the white looks better. I like the wheels, nice color. As for the wing I think it looks pretty damn good. Aggressive, yet subtle. I hadn't noticed the stickers until someone mentioned them. Overall, your car looks really good. The headlights kind of struck me as weird, but who cares, if it's really fast people won't ever see them :D

yeah I have always HATED those headlights, nothing to do with rice or anything just imo they look really weird, I like the kit though. When I was thinking about getting a body kit thats the one i was looking at

I like the white as far as that goes.

I do like certain body kits, but damn i think that one is ugly! (just an opinion)

O ya.. the projectors are.. BUTT!!

i'd rock it.
everyone of you that posted up saying it sucks would get owned by his car..... both at a show, and at the track. so STFU if you have nothing nice to say, and can't back up what your mouth puts out.

Ventolin, what kinda pimp ride are you rawkin man!

Take a puff of your ventolin inhaler and sit your asthmatic a$$ down. Sorry J/K I have asthma and your screen name made me laugh. I'm always puffin on my inhaler. :wacko:

id roll the wheels off that! btw, was that picture of it right after it was painted? i noticed you have no honda emblem, mirror or tag on it with it white. also, are those JDM tails? they look better than the others IMO :)

Yea first time I washed it after the wet sanding, buffing, etc.. I have CTR power folding mirrors, the and Mugen splitters to go back on. I'm gonna get a JDM CTR rear emblem. Check out the project pics...
https://hondaswap.com/gallery/album.php...ew&album_id=291

The tails are 99-00. Got a deal on them so I bought them new.

when I was gonna take pics after washing it I saw the cars reflection in the wet pavement so I thought it looked cool. Had to make the wet spot bigger though to get the effect. LOL

Back