boat load of obd1 ecu's pr3, p30, p28, po6, p75!@!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projekteg

like it says, i've collected a shit load of ecu's in the past couple weeks. all can be chipped with uberdata, and the po6's can be converted to p28's if you like. if you want them modified, it may take a few days for me to get it out b/c i'm pretty busy right now. here's what i have

usdm p30 SOLD
jdm pr3
usdm p28 SOLD
2 usdm po6 SOLD
usdm p75 SOLD

email me at kthackston@alutiiq.com for prices. as far as vouches, look me up on homemadeturbo.com, i'm the forced induction mod over there and do a lot of business on the site, thanks.

kevin

sorry everyone, these things went pretty fast, all i have left is the jdm pr3. thanks to those of you who did business with me and all ecu's will be shipped as soon as the money arrives.

kevin

Originally posted by projekteg@Nov 8 2004, 11:08 AM
sorry everyone, these things went pretty fast, all i have left is the jdm pr3. thanks to those of you who did business with me and all ecu's will be shipped as soon as the money arrives.

kevin
[post=413721]Quoted post[/post]​

the pr3 ecu is obd1 too? :( i needed the obd0 pr3 ecu lol if it's the obd0 one, how much you want for it?

Back