Bought a crx today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pics of the blades...
gallery_28915_350_136154.jpg

gallery_28915_350_59466.jpg

u might not want to drop your car TOO low...

i have skunk2s on my crx...and i have bottomed out so many times...the bottom of my SS header is already scratched and shaved down...if u bottom out too much,your gonna end up with a hole in your header..im not too worried,cus im going turbo soon...so the header can be sold..but just a word of advice...drop your car...but watch where u drive,and what u hit.

Thanks man, ive scraped a few times in my ek, but i always watch where i'm going, so ill try not to scrape at all with where i'm driving. Even with the skunk 2's. How do you like the ride from them?

I'm going to order my b16 swap soon, and i have a question, can i buy a hf engine harness along with the hasport subharness and use that? Instead of sending my dx harness away to someone to build it? Which would be the better option?

it all depends on what kind of ride you like.

Skunk2 = hard ride. <----- what i like
Neuspeed = more comfy <----- boooorrriiinnnggggg

I already ordered the skunk 2 spring which will be here wednesday, and my tokico illumina's will be here thursday, of next week, also my exhaust will be here tuesday, and ive already recieved 1/2 of my energy suspension bushing kit for the shocks. So i plan on dropping the car next weekend.
Also i got in my new tires, falken ziex 195/50/R15.

UPDATE:
I put on the springs/shocks (illumina's and skunk2) also put on my invidia exhaust and cat, 3 of the rims/tires, the idiots put one of the directional tread pattern on the wrong way, and i haven't had a way to get a ride up there to have it put on right, i brought up 4 rims and 4 tires for them to put it on, and they messed one up. I also ordered pretty much everything that I need for the swap, I ordered my engine, b16 w/ lsd trans, complete changeover w/ mounts and linkage, from hmo, talked to steve and it was $2409 shipped. I should have this car running in another 3 weeks or so. Not too bad.

Back