bought the Civic 06

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

One Stop Customs

So the 96 gave out and my sis went to buy the new civic 06 sedan... let me tell you, that f-cker drives SUPER SWEET!!! oh, i'm first on the waiting list for the honda civic si 06 :D

Well just wanted to let you guys know that the new honda civic gets three thumbs up, except I only have two thumbs LOL... :p Engine is super smooth, responds very well, brakes awesome, lots of room upfront... I'll post a new topic whenever I get my SI in my backyard hehehe. :D

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 21 2005, 09:41 PM
sweet. post some pics and vids and such :p
[post=558215]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll do that tomorrow bro...

OH OH OH... the fucking dashboard is AWESOME!!! RPM on the bottom and speed on top... dude, it feels like a freaking airplane or something hahaa

a chick at work just got a 06 sedan,
I checked it out. its pretty sick looking except the little tiny windows in the front, and the windshield is fricking huge
the dash is sweet
it looks comfortable as hell
I give it a :thumbsup: also

Originally posted by One Stop Customs+Sep 21 2005, 11:45 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 21 2005, 09:41 PM
sweet. post some pics and vids and such :p
[post=558215]Quoted post[/post]​

i'll do that tomorrow bro...

OH OH OH... the fucking dashboard is AWESOME!!! RPM on the bottom and speed on top... dude, it feels like a freaking airplane or something hahaa
[post=558226]Quoted post[/post]​

ITs tomorow at 8 am and im up and i want pics and i want video :angry:

Just kidding. Dont ask me why im up.

Yeah, they're saying the new Si is gonna be equal to performace of an RSX Type-S. C&D gave it a good rating, as did R&T and Autoweek. Looks like Honda has finnally done something right for the Civic.

I still want double wishbones.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 22 2005, 10:59 AM
whens the expected date of release for the si?
[post=558496]Quoted post[/post]​

dec or jan... not even the honda dealer knows when... I'm on the waiting list for the SI though hehehe

i'll try and post pics tonight if my sis doesn't go to work...

Congrats Nacho party at your house when you get it so we can all come over and check it out.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Sep 22 2005, 01:26 PM
Congrats Nacho party at your house when you get it so we can all come over and check it out.
[post=558663]Quoted post[/post]​

man, you guys are welcomed over my house anytime you guys want to come... I'll be leaving to portland to take two of my cars in either 2-3 weeks... Both of them are getting kandy painted from the bottom up, smoothed firewalls, molded frames and suspensions... basically a turn table car hehehe. the 76 will be kandy blue, the 87 will be kandy gold... Uhm... cost of the paint job= brand new honda civic again hahaha.

so, uhm... yeah... i'll throw a bbq the day I get the si, hehee. Plus, my dad just bought me a gallon of tequila from mexico :D

I saw the 06 at the dealer the other day, really really nice lookin car. Love the upgrade to the 1.8L four. Kickass. Only drawback: this car will be a major bitch to tune later on, as the engine will have to be dropped out from the bottom, as far as I could tell. The car is setup kinda like a van under the hood. Basically everything from the intake manifold back is covered by the overhang of the dash. Kinda sucks. Other than that, I really like them.

And the 06 Si is the shit. 200hp? jesus christ, it's a lighter version of the RSX, and cheaper.

Back