Bout to get wheels( Income Tax :) )

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceras

1997 Civic HB in Championship White -Base Coat Clear Coat yay :)

Lowered 1.3" Rear
Lowered 1.5" Front

CTR Front Grill

I want Bronze Rims 5,6, or 7 Star... will someone please throw some pics up...

I want some suggestions because I have picked the stupidest rims in GT4

Post the pics or the links plz.....

Ergg Second Edit now 17" wheels under $900 Package

Originally posted by brian11to1@Mar 28 2005, 03:28 PM
15" x 7" Rota Circuit 8's or
http://www.digitalgumball.com/gallery/albu...rs/CIRCUIT8.jpg
15" x 7" Rota Circuit 10's or
http://www.digitalgumball.com/gallery/albu...s/Circuit10.jpg
15" x 7" Rota SubZero's...
http://www.digitalgumball.com/gallery/albu...rs/SUBZERO.jpgp
Brian
[post=479915]Quoted post[/post]​

i thought the slipstreams were the only rota's that are 15x7.. i thought all the others were 15x6.5..

the link to the c8's says they come in 15x6.5 and 16x7

Originally posted by ktanaka@Mar 28 2005, 05:14 PM
I vote slipstreams, I love fat 5 spoke rims :)
[post=479980]Quoted post[/post]​

fuck all that bullshit...go red rota GT3s........or if u wanna stick to bronze do Mugen MF8s...enough said

Originally posted by ktanaka@Mar 28 2005, 06:13 PM
um...right. red GT3!!? :ghey: mugen rims? WAY over priced :ghey: get C8's if you want the mugen style rims.
[post=480008]Quoted post[/post]​

have u ever seen red GT3s on a white car???? didnt thoink so homo.......and u only think they are gay cuz u cant afford shit......go home and slap yourself in the face and roll on your Motegis homo

Originally posted by dohchatch92+Mar 28 2005, 06:30 PM-->
@Mar 28 2005, 06:13 PM
um...right. red GT3!!? :ghey: mugen rims? WAY over priced :ghey: get C8's if you want the mugen style rims.

have u ever seen red GT3s on a white car???? didnt thoink so homo.......and u only think they are gay cuz u cant afford shit......go home and slap yourself in the face and roll on your Motegis homo
[post=480041]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey b, cal, wanna give this fucker a vacation?

Did you notice that i have almost 2000 posts and have been here for almost 2 years? STFU noob and go away. I don't care for your ricer shit, and don't need to put up with it.

a8_1.jpg

Putting them on my green teg, 15", I paid $349 shipped, can hook you up with the same if you want. They are Ikons, made by Firestone.

Originally posted by ktanaka+Mar 29 2005, 03:43 AM-->
Originally posted by dohchatch92@Mar 28 2005, 06:30 PM
ktanaka
@Mar 28 2005, 06:13 PM

[post=480041]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey b, cal, wanna give this fucker a vacation?

Did you notice that i have almost 2000 posts and have been here for almost 2 years? STFU noob and go away. I don't care for your ricer shit, and don't need to put up with it.
[post=480083]Quoted post[/post]​

I am about to.

Look mister dohchatch92, we like to keep things civil round this parts, so play nice, or take a break, no name calling.

And another thing, you can't suggest the cheapest rims on the market, lumped in with a upper priced rim like Mugen and then call someone a homo because they can't afford them, Motegi cost the same as, if not more than Rotas anyway, so if you are going to flame, do it right, at least make it amusing.

:thisthreadisuselesswithoutpicsofthegirl:

what??

i like red rims on white cars.... if its a strictly track car

Back