boyfriends are morons sometimes..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Okay now after reading the thread, I'll make my point.

I won't say I never get jealous, but its a rarity. With that said, it normally takes specific things to make me jealous - you know the type of guy that you know she likes, just throwing himself at her and getting touchy feely - thats a no go. Any other guy she can flirt with and there's no problem.

Also when I was with the ex girlfriend, I knew she was always coming home with me so it was a non issue about her flirting with anyone. I would, however, get pissed when guys who constantly hit on her and expressed their feelings for her would try to move in. It wasn't that I didn't trust her, it was that I didn't trust them and I feared for my girl getting taken advantage of or sexually assaulted, and I feared that I would have to crack their skulls open.

The last time this happened she had told me this guy was giving her a hard time and throwing himself at her when I was away for the week, and then he wound up showing up at a party that we were at. Of course he was as sweet as pie and sat there with his mouth shut, so he didn't get himself in trouble. Haha @ his silence that night pissing me off very badly since I was toasted. He wound up walking halfway home with us before saying goodbye and since I was drunk and he was behind me with my girl he tried to get touchy feely. I won't forget the look on his face as I cracked that lightpole rather than him and he took off in the other direction.

...... You should have clobbered his ass.. or stood up to him or said something... You dont have to clobber him, but you do need to show your girl that you are a man. She let you know she had a problem so you would take care of it.. And instead, you stayed quiet and punched a light pole. Pacifism will get you nowhere in life but under someone else's shoe...

Punching a light pole does nothing but make you look dumb.

Well, IMHO anyway.

...... You should have clobbered his ass.. or stood up to him or said something... You dont have to clobber him, but you do need to show your girl that you are a man. She let you know she had a problem so you would take care of it.. And instead, you stayed quiet and punched a light pole. Pacifism will get you nowhere in life but under someone else's shoe...

Punching a light pole does nothing but make you look dumb.

Well, IMHO anyway.

Oh it wasn't the best idea, certainly not the best for my hand, but at the drunken time it seemed like a perfect idea. I hit a pole, rather than dealing with hitting some loser and risking being locked up. Which definately would not be a good thing for the permanent record or relationship status. Also, the girlfriend has to keep her nose clean and can't have any legal troubles of any sort because she's now studying to be a teacher and go into administration - so she can't have any strikes on her record.

The kid didn't know me before hand, but hasn't tried anything since. Once he met me, I guess he got the idea that I wasn't the guy to mess with. I find it humorous though, because my girlfriend told me stories of how he wanted to walk with her but that by the time they were done walking he was lagging behind her and out of breath, because I taught her how to be healthy and stay in shape. She said to me, "It was so unattractive. I never really thought of it, but I was like you know Ian, I was like this kid can't even keep up with me. I really need someone who is in shape, after being with you. The kid doesn't even know anything about sports or cars either. I asked him questions about cars and he had no idea, I was like ... are you a guy?"

bahahaha @ I taught her well and now she needs a manly man.

P.S. Although I can fight, and obviously as seen on here, I can be aggressive - violence is a last resort. I have to be physically threatened or pushed really far over the edge verbally by something that aggrivates me. Once the rage is turned on, its not stopping and thats the problem.

99.9% wrong..

i do ALL of what u said girls DON'T do.
i watch sports w/ the guys, check out chicks with them and when my girl friends are around (fuck it right?), i take my guy friends out to dance or dinner or just whatever, and im learning to fix my own car.. so that generalization just got shot to hell. sorry. haha ^_^

you are dumb. you didn't even read my post. i said these are generalizations. plus, just because you do that with "guy friends" doesnt mean you are the perfect girlfriend. i have had female friends in the past and they turn into a girlfriend. needless to say, it should have stayed friends. and odds are, they secretly want to bone you, they just won't say it. and don't come back with some bullshit like, "they are cool as just friends". because you don't know what they are really thinking and you are ignorant and naive to think they would actually tell you the truth about it. so don't even say shit about me being wrong.

Last edited:
Back