Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I didn't look at the GSR wheels today, probably on Friday.

But I think my dad and have found our next car. A red 1990 Civic sedan LX. Power steering, power windows, power door locks and it's a 5 speed. It's owned by an old lady which had it from new. It has 150,000 kms which is really low, like 90,000 miles I think. Always garage kept and it hasn't ran since 2005. Nothing wrong with it she just got a new car. The body and interior are both mint except it could probably use a front passanger fender.

Plop a d16a6 in it, cut the coils and put some 14" Si steelies on it.

Because the fuel system might be screwed from sitting too long we're offering her $500. My dad will commute in that, I'll take his black Si, paint it and sell my car.

Last edited:
Yea, I'll never bodywork right, I'll get it close enough to sell but it won't please me. Plus black is sexy, it would look dope with my soon to be GSR wheels.

no trust me his dads car is so much cleaner and just straight dope!

My bad i meant id trade him my dx for HIS si lol.:D

Hard to think when all you hear is your girlfriends sister moaning. :eek:

It would be a bit weird moving into my dads car tho, I always felt like it was his personal journal or something. It's like a black cat that has used up 5 of it's 9 lives. I know it sounds weird but that car has come close to death many times.

Anyone know if I could put a 205/50/15 tire on the 6" wide fat fives?

Or would it be better to just go with 195/50/15.

Also are Falken Ziez-512 tires good?

Back