Brad's Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey GlassHeadlights, could you post those pictures of the vaccum lines successfully run? Thanks buddy!
I'll do it later.

Lol...I just bought our 10th EF. 1989 red SI. Got it for $350. Blown headgasket and a rust spot, pisc up soon, I have to go to work.

It has spme pretty sweet and rare OEM bits on it. Including window visors.

The car is coming home on thursday. I'm hopeing to take out the thermostat and drive it home. Its about a 15-20 minute drive. The headgasket didn't leak coolant until we put the rad cap on.

I've decided, well almost, to rebuild my Mini-Me. Its burning oil.

Im probably going to be in some descent money soon too. This summer I'm going to work three weeks straight then I'll fix and sell that red Si hatch I just bought.

lol ima probably need some help from you guys going from dpfi to mpfi. that is when i do my d16a6/z6 minie me swap im putting together this week! probably just gonna drop in the a6 untill i get money up to build it and put the z6 head on.

Both parts come off of the red car. I cut out that white plastic piece to put in place of the broken one.

100_3242-1.jpg

100_3243.jpg

Matt is over and he brought his H&R race springs. :) We slapped them on my white hatch, in the rain (no fun) and then put the 14" wheels off of the red hatch on. It looks so old school. Its too dark to post pictures up so Matt and I are going to game it up on the PS3 for now. :D

Last edited:
It looks like we're keeping the four door for my dad to commute in, then we'll sell the black car with a stock motor in it.

And my crack is going places fast! When I bought the car the winshield was seperating from the two halves on the passenger side so no huge loss. The blue car has a perfect winshield, I just need to take it out and install it without breaking stuff.

They are a lot better than the steelies these cars come with. I picked up a set of 15 inch Si wheels when I was younger and I loved them, I almost thought they were performance rims.

Back