Brass KNuckle Implants

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
hey, if she is ever in trouble she can rip those out and beat the shit out of her atacker...

...or maybe not
shes probably an emo cutter too, so im sure she carries a razor. emo "my life sux attention whore" bitches. if you life sucks so bad then fucking kill yourself and do us all a favor.

Quoted post[/post]]
3 basics are

no drinking
no smoking
no abuse of controlled substances (drugs)

some people take it further to no caffeine, no meat, no promiscuos sex, no otc's.

but it was formed under the 3 basic rule

it originated in the 80's when anyone who listened to punk music was considered a miscreant and a social deviant. they were stereotyped as drunks, vandals, druggies, etc

people who werent necessairly idiots, but liked the music wanted to seperate themselves from that stereotype. ian mackaye from minor threat wrote a song abotu it and used the term straight edge and it just stuck.

the x's on the hands - during this time period punk shows were always in bars, they put x's on minors so they couldnt drink. edgers started wearing x's to show that they didnt drink, even if they were of age.

another common logo is the 3 x's, like my avatar. i also have 3 x's tattood on my shoulder. it just represents the 3 basic fundamentals of the whole sxe scene.

there were a few militant straight edge "crews" i guess you could call them.
most commonly referred to as hardliners. they are the guys who would throw buckets of paint on people with fur coats, push pregnant women down stairs if they were smoking, firebomb mcdonalds, dumb shit like that.
sXe got alot of bad press around the time all this shit started happening and alot of people stopped associating themselves with it.
here recently sXe is only known in the mainstream as something for emo teenage girls to do to try and be different. its really a shame because there are still alot of good sxe underground bands, but the media has turned into something stupid.
the first time i ever heard about straight edge was on a special on tv. it was a group of like 20 guys that would go to bars then get pissed when college guys drank, get into fights, beat the shit out of people, etc. but my suitemates last year were straight edge and now i understand what its all about. those guys were actually pretty cool.

i don't see the point.

I mean, I won't eat onions, but does that give me a right to classify my self as an anti-vampire or some shti? oh crap, that's garlic.

buit anyawy, you get my point....

just because yuo're nto into something, means you have to be in a group?

neonmike doesn't drink. he doesn't do drugs. (he does smoke though-- but feel me out)
but he's not rocking yYy tatty's and crap... to show that...

bah...

i hate labels.

i will never understand people that make such a big fucking deal out of the fact that they do or dont, do something
annoying fucks
ive met a few at different shows ive been to
ive met a few at different parties that i worked or went to
"look at me!!! im drink/drug free!!!"
yay bitch!!

theres lots of shit that i dont do... but i dont see the need to make a huge fucking deal out of it

my friend matt doesnt drink, smoke, or do drugs. but he also doesnt judge the rest of the fraternity because we do. he doesnt claim straight edge, he just doesnt like to be in an altered state.

Quoted post[/post]]
I saw something like this on dateline or 20/20 a long time ago. over in japan some crazy people were getting plastic BB's implanted under the skin of their peckers to "inhance the experience" for their ladies. now that is a little extreme. as for the knuckles i like the idea if they are functional.
There were tribes doing this hundreds if not thousands of years ago.

Quoted post[/post]]
its all in what you're into
i personally like piercings and tatoos on girls
others hate it

IMO corset piercings can be pretty hot though
corsetpiercing5.jpg

20050417-5.jpg

**edit
damn anti leaching links :cry:

That's actually pretty hot... but I'd be afraid to touch her for fear of getting caught on something and ripping that shit out.

why? because he has different tastes than you?

Quoted post[/post]]
i don't see the point.

I mean, I won't eat onions, but does that give me a right to classify my self as an anti-vampire or some shti? oh crap, that's garlic.

buit anyawy, you get my point....

just because yuo're nto into something, means you have to be in a group?

neonmike doesn't drink. he doesn't do drugs. (he does smoke though-- but feel me out)
but he's not rocking yYy tatty's and crap... to show that...

bah...

i hate labels.

Quoted post[/post]]
i will never understand people that make such a big fucking deal out of the fact that they do or dont, do something
annoying fucks
ive met a few at different shows ive been to
ive met a few at different parties that i worked or went to
"look at me!!! im drink/drug free!!!"
yay bitch!!

theres lots of shit that i dont do... but i dont see the need to make a huge fucking deal out of it

Quoted post[/post]]
They just want to "belong". It's just as dumb as joining a gang.

its no different then me having hondaswap stickers on my car. if i see someone else with a sticker on there car then i automatically know we have a common interest and would have something to talk about.

its just like everything else, its the extremists and the flamboyant that give it all a bad name. its the people that advertise the fact they are edge because they think it makes them cool that give the whole scene a bad name. just like guys driving hondas with apc sticker kits on them with a dozen different product names they will never own.
the people like that generally dont last. they just follow the current trends because its the cool thing to do.

Ummmmmm Yeah....Not a fan of any thing done to the body besides tanning and hair color.

I don't drink, Don't smoke, Don't do drugs, I don't do a lot of stuff. I never call my self anything, and I never explain to someone that just wants to know why I don't part take. Its more of a choice why should I part take?

I honestly am DD 5 days a week though, so I sort of condone partying, etc. etc with my unconcious moves.

ive never done any of the above. never wanted to. ive never really given a shit about other peoples opinions of me, so i guess i wasnt affected by peer pressure in highschool the way most people are. when i was 12 or so i started getting into the punk scene. the older i got the harder the music i was listening to. found out about straight edge and started listening to alot of hardcore sxe bands that were around at the time and figured it was something id like to be a part of.

imo its no different then any group or club. just because you like to read books doesnt mean you have to join a book club. just because your religious doesnt mean you have to go to church. you like hondas? doeasnt mean you have to join a honda forum. :p

its just the simple idea of being around people with similar lifestyles and interests.

i dont see why people make such a big deal about it, either for it or against it.

I still listen to some sxe hardcore bands....

I didn't drink until I was 25, then that sweet sweet margarita taste came across my lips....game over

Alot of my friends are still sxe, and they give a shit that I started drinking.

live and let live y0

Back