breaking news - bin laden dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gov. Malloy will join Pres. Obama at Ground Zero ceremony tomorrow.

So, they are having a ceremony for this, and still people want proof....

But we're having a ceremony! That should be all the proof you need!

225961_1802934271549_1185605505_31711535_4415723_n.jpg

You guys crack me up wanting "proof".

You'll be deceived a lot less frequently if you operate under the premise that everything is a deception that you should verify before believing. You also have to evaluate your source of info before accepting it. How much trust do you have in the government and large news agencies?

The only thing I trust the media to do is lie to me every chance they get.

thats why you just simply dont pay attention to the media. i was watching fox news prior to Obama's speech, they had some bumbling asshat on there that wasnt even on topic (or if he was, i couldnt understand a fucking word he was saying because he took a deep breath and said UHH every two fucking seconds)
is it really that difficult to find someone that can at least speak comfortably on the air? i know that a good portion of our country is illiterate jackasses, but cant you choose from the fraction that isnt? id at least like to be able to understand the line of bullshit youre attempting to feed me.

You guys are fuckin nuts. Bin Ladens dead, Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, and we won Vietnam.

Oh ya, thats right. Im not much on history. All I know is we were there and we won at it.

:werd: We're not just going to drill it, we're going to DP it(South Park quote)

Back