breaking news - bin laden dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah that was photoshopped; confirmed by Liveleak also who has the original unedited. I guess the only people with the evidence is the government; maybe Assange will chime in?

when they post a photo of him it will not have any seal members in it without there face and all distinguishing features being blurred.....becuase they now have some of the highest bounties on there head. even though our government is dumb there not that retarded

227191_10150166873933994_318566573993_6813581_742016_n.jpg

Sonofa! I just found this same thing. lol

Anyone that thinks he was killed, or died years ago, and that we just faked a top secret military assault across a sovereign countries borders to what? make the story better? needs to think about it and the implications for a minute.

If we had the body, or "evidence" and he had been dead for a while, his death would ahve happened somewhere deep inside Afghanistan, during an op, or possibly even a raid on a compound, but it would NOT have been deep inside Pakistan, in an affluent town, right under the ISI, military, and governments nose.

I fucking hate Obama, but he had some serious balls authorizing that mission. If it had gone wrong, say Pakistan got the fighters off the ground sooner and shot down SEAL Team 6, it would have been political suicide, he not only wouldn't be getting re-elected, he would likely be impeached.

Last edited:
I fucking hate Obama, but he had some serious balls authorizing that mission.

... especially after campaigning against virtually everything the US did during it. Waterboarding told us where Osama was, we entered a foreign country without its leaders knowledge or consent, and we killed 22 foreign nationals.

... especially after campaigning against virtually everything the US did during it. Waterboarding told us where Osama was, we entered a foreign country without its leaders knowledge or consent, and we killed 22 foreign nationals.

Yip. If things had gone bad I don't even want to imagine what our foreign relations would be like for the next century or so.

The ironing is delicious though of a Nobel Peace prize recipient continuing to keep GITMO open, continuing military action in Afghanistan, authorizing strikes in Libya, authorizing predator drones strike on civilians, sending a covert black ops team deep into a sovereign country for a kill mission. People keep saying that this action is going to get him re-elected, seems to me it solidifies him as continuing everything that his base hated about Bush, and as you say he campaigned against.

when they post a photo of him it will not have any seal members in it without there face and all distinguishing features being blurred.....becuase they now have some of the highest bounties on there head. even though our government is dumb there not that retarded

I wouldn't think that's a SEAL anyways(I don't think they have any badges), but may have be helicopter crew members or something; unless one of them decides to pose but given their reputation of being professional, I doubt that.

BREAKING NEWS: Pres. Obama Will NOT release death photos of Osama bin Laden. We're working on the details and will post an update as soon as it becomes available.

Pakistan also reported that Osama's daughter saw the killing.

Photos will be release just before 2012 campaign ;)

Last edited:
BREAKING NEWS: Pres. Obama Will NOT release death photos of Osama bin Laden. We're working on the details and will post an update as soon as it becomes available.

If true that's just a bad move.

When history has shown that most of these official stories are bullshit, it makes sense to question them. Research the history of who OBL was, how he came to power, who he had business relations with, etc. Even during the Bush years the story never made sense. It makes even less sense now. There are WAY too many WTFs for me to believe the BS they're spewing.

But if believing the news makes you happy, carry on oh wayward son.

But when it came to airing photos of dead service members he was at the forefront beating the drum for their release. Same with all of the Gitmo photos. This guy is a complete joke. He has reversed his decisions on 90 percent of what he ran on. The other 10 percent he went over what he promised.

And I am with Kevin. This is pretty much guaranteed to come out before the election.

But when it came to airing photos of dead service members he was at the forefront beating the drum for their release. Same with all of the Gitmo photos. This guy is a complete joke. He has reversed his decisions on 90 percent of what he ran on. The other 10 percent he went over what he promised.

And I am with Kevin. This is pretty much guaranteed to come out before the election.

They'll "decide" to release the pictures before election to A) remind everyone what he did because Americans will have forgotten once they remember that their money is worthless, and it cost almost $100 to fill up their cars. B) to quiet all the loony Corpsers, like he did with his BC.

Back