Bribe "The Man"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
I was at a local shop today. They started talking about this sticker that costs $150. It's a show of support for State and local law enforcement. You don't actually get anything except for the sticker, but one of the ladies in the shop has been let off three times after the cop saw the sticker.

Sounds like a bribe to me.:shrug2:

Of course, having a sticker doesn't give anyone the right to be stupid, but it sounds like a way to save on small infractions. :blink:

I was just surprised that it was happening. I haven't had a ticket in two years, and I drive like a maniac. The trick is to have a grocery getter, with decent exhaust pushing over 200 hp. Unless I'm turning 7k+, they barely even look.

those stickers arent worth the shit they are printed on.

if you believe you can talk a cop out of giving you a ticket, your best bet is to drop some names of his superiors, or do like i did once....

cop a "stuck up rich white boy" attitude and name drop the name of one of the captains of the force and the name of a superior court judge who happens to be a "family friend"

if you can bullshit like i did that time, you might be able to get out of it.....

150 bucks??/ might as well just get a ticket...

are you sure thsi person isn't telling you about this "lady getting off easy" just to sell the damn thing so he can get in cushy with the popo's?

you can get a "I support local police" or whatever sticker here for like $20 if you give tot he annual police drive of some sort

they come to my house all the time...if you donate $10 theyll give you one of the local police support stickers...i use my excuse all the time..I hand the cop my license, registration and my military ID..tell him im home on leave for two weeks before I deploy to Iraq...got let off everytime..once i got a 98/55 dropped for that...But i wouldnt suggest joining the military just for that benefit..

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 25 2004, 01:43 PM
you can get a "I support local police" or whatever sticker here for like $20 if you give tot he annual police drive of some sort
[post=367836]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah I think I had one of those on my geo when i got my first two tickets. fuckers.

Back