bring on the snow :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
DSC01661.jpg

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

bring it snow :p

Wait wait wait is B sporting Rotas? This will be the downfall of pissedoffsol. I remember someone on here I won't say any names (piss#$%%*sol) said that real men don't sport Rotas.

yeah i already called him on that lol

he said they were the next step up from steelies and they are just his winter rims :)

Quoted post[/post]]
what kind of tires again?

dunlop m3

Quoted post[/post]]
Wait wait wait is B sporting Rotas? This will be the downfall of pissedoffsol. I remember someone on here I won't say any names (piss#$%%*sol) said that real men don't sport Rotas.

yes. i got rota's. they are cheaper than a set of oem wheels. i'd rather ruin the rota's. lol

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah i already called him on that lol

he said they were the next step up from steelies and they are just his winter rims :)

exactly. no steelie will clear the brembo's.... so rota's are the next thing up the worthless wheel ladder :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks good! You're going to love the car even more. :)

ehh... i don't know about that. :p i just put 50 miles on the car to "break 'em in".

they are sloppy as fuck. even in a 45 profile, they are mush.
braking sucks. i need like 20-30 feet more distance from 60. the tires are a lot heavier, and thus have a lot more rotating mass. plus, the tread blocks are soft and flexible, so after you stop, and when the suspension re-loads, so do the tires. lol you move back an inch :p

85-90 (yes, i was speeding ;p ) they are confidence inspiring though.... until you go into a wide sweaper. then it feels like you're in a conversion van. got lean?

Quoted post[/post]]
I hate you. :sniff:

Seriously though, you must be glad you got an '05.

yeah, 04's were problem-ridden
06's got hit like dog shit.
05 is where it's at.

they are dirty... and they are gold from teh factory... plsu my caera sucks, and the sun was setting, so i'm sure the glare didnt help

If I had an S4, with at minimum some K04's I think I would be able to keep up with you in most courses.

But I don't and would drag WAY behind, especially with my crappy tires I have on it now.

I like em. Good choice on the wheels.

lol- the car is dirty as shit :p

well, we just got some snow... im heading in from the bar right now (and no, i didn't have anything to drink) and we got a nice dusting.

braking is AWESOME! forward traction is awesome! turning still enduces some plow when you push it, but overall, i'm impressed with these tires.

pissedoffrating: 8/10

Take you snow and shove it....

my AWD subby Leggy....sucks in the damn snow....took me two hours and 15 minutes to get 30 miles...and the damn car wouldn't make it up the hill.....I guess I need to get some damn snow tires...cuz its going to suck if it's like this all winter. :cry:

Back