Building B18 Block

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

very nice motor build, i cant wait to start mine. im having laskeyracing build mine. my build they said is going to run 7500 for my car to push 800-900 hp thats just the motor being built. i still have to buy the turbo kit. so its prob going to take a full year to save up for everything.

very nice motor build, i cant wait to start mine. im having laskeyracing build mine. my build they said is going to run 7500 for my car to push 800-900 hp thats just the motor being built. i still have to buy the turbo kit. so its prob going to take a full year to save up for everything.

i know what ur saying i spent about $4000 on just the block alone still got the head n tranny to go. Its worth the wait though just gotta have patience

I'm in for more updates. :D Hey AdDiCteD, you're the one that lives close to me, aren't you?

I'm in for more updates. :D Hey AdDiCteD, you're the one that lives close to me, aren't you?

Yes I Am. Is their a way to change the name of this thread? Update: Just ordered Skunk2 Pro Series Cam Gears! Pics will be up As Soon As I Get Them In. Hey Luis U be going to the meets on burlington?

Yes I Am. Is their a way to change the name of this thread? Update: Just ordered Skunk2 Pro Series Cam Gears! Pics will be up As Soon As I Get Them In. Hey Luis U be going to the meets on burlington?

I don't think so unless you are an admin but congrats on your order! I'm waiting for these people to contact me so that I can order my Skunk2 stuff as well. It's been hard finding a local place to order from.

$700 on Manley's? Good grief.

Eagle FTW. Otherwise, nice build.

Slight thread jackage, but would you know anywhere around here that sells CP pistons? I'm looking for 85.5mm with a 10:1 compression.

Back