Bush won.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol+Nov 3 2004, 11:57 AM-->
civicious
@Nov 3 2004, 02:49 PM
Once again, I did not vote for Bush.
[post=411299]Quoted post[/post]​

If you didn't vote for bush, why do you support him. From what I have read in your posts, you are following blindling. Its just like half the people who live in my dorms.

"Yea, I don't know much about kerry, but I hate him, he is a dusche bag"
Me "Why?"
"he just is"
[post=411302]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^

'Cause mom and dad said so.

On another note:

I think that someone should poll the christian conservatives (and other extremely right or left wing religious groups) and find out how many of them voted based mainly on religious alignment. Those votes should then be disqualified (somehow) because there is supposed to be a clear separation of church and state. If things keep going the way they are going, we could be seeing witch hunts again within the next 4 years...

If you go to McDonald's, order a cheeseburger, get the cheeseburger, and you don't like it, do you piss and whine to every other customer? No. You get up and leave.

no, i take that shit back and tell them to make it right this time...

either stop bitching

the first states i can bitch all i want...

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 3 2004, 12:02 PM
And I am not 'holier than thou'. The country is how it is. Bush is the president, and our country is at war with Iraq. There were no soldiers standing at the ballot boxes with M16's telling you who to vote for. Bush won the election. I didn't vote for Bush. I didn't even vote. You know why? Because I don't believe that either of the candidates can help our country.

However, Bush IS the president. I may not agree with him 100%, but I support him. He's doing a better job than most, if not everyone, on this board could do.

If you go to McDonald's, order a cheeseburger, get the cheeseburger, and you don't like it, do you piss and whine to every other customer? No. You get up and leave.

So if you don't like this country and how it is being run, you are more than welcome to do something to change it. But if you aren't going to change it, either stop bitching, or start swimming.
[post=411307]Quoted post[/post]​

Are you calling America a McDonald's???

:lol:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Nov 3 2004, 01:15 PM
Are you calling America a McDonald's???

:lol:
[post=411319]Quoted post[/post]​

I'd agree with that. Crappy service, bad food, and the manager's a prick. :D

Me too. I'm going to lunch. :D

Originally posted by reckedracing+Nov 3 2004, 12:51 PM-->
what the fuck is wrong with you people

do you not see the blatant corruption in this administration?!?!?!

do you not see bush is killing young boys for the spoils of war?

Yes, out of ALL the presidents this country has had, only GWB has made a mochary of all young boys killing for the "spoils of war" Thats what war is about my friend, doing a justice and serving for YOUR Country...
Originally posted by reckedracing@Nov 3 2004, 12:51 PM
do you not see he was planning iraq before 911?

I would really like to see proof on this...and please don't see Farenheit 9/11
do you not see that he ignored top military brass that stated we do not have enough troops to stabalize iraq after the invasion?

The reason why we didn't have enough military support is because BILL CLINTON demilitarized our armed forces...he cut them in half!!!!
do you not see that the oil ministry and oil pipe lines were secured and guarded before things like fucking museums with priceless history pieces???

We have a consuming effort in using that oil...to propell YOUR Car, heat your home and provide electricity so you can type on your computer...
even bush's own father wrote that it would be another vietnam, and thats why he did not invade iraq...

George SR didn't invade IRAQ? Gulf War...ring a bell?
reckedracing
@Nov 3 2004, 12:51 PM
just wait till the FBI gets done with halliburton's no bid contracts...
wait till people in your family get sent to the middle east to die...

iraq was no fucking threat... iran, and n korea are REAL threats...

i can not believe how ignorant and blind you fucking bush dick suckers are, go off yourself or join the military so people that don;t believe in this illegal war don;t have to die for your idealogy
[post=411237]Quoted post[/post]​

I can't believe how nieve you are in believing in all this propoganda. Facts are facts...what you just wrote was complete and utter bull shit.

well if you dont support what our president is doing might as well be another vietnam , when the troops come back are you going to say wtf were u doing why did u go to war as if it was their fault.. and besides we had to do some thing in the middle east.. none of you even know what it is like over there because you have never been there.. they had it just as bad before we went their! sadam was such a mr nice guy to his people wasnt he! oh and our great flip flop fag binladen.. the one who went to school in the usa.. hmm hes so nice to us.. he wants us to go "bankrupt" then the abu fags cutting peoples heads off.. how would you like it if one of those people was some one you know..you would be like fuck it lets nuke the bitches.. every one has their own damn opinions , and every one needs to support the country they live in the best they can.. (remember this little quote-i pledge allegance to the flag of the united states of america) so do it.. if your family dislikes some one you usually tend not to like them to and you usually back you family.. well in this situation the usa is ur family back it dont bitch

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Nov 3 2004, 12:46 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Nov 3 2004, 10:35 AM
if you voted for bush and post on this board, yo're a hypocryte,
[post=411225]Quoted post[/post]​

What??

B, you've posted some weird shit in this thread, and I've come close to commenting on it ("I'd vote for Hitler over Bush"), but this one really confuses me. 'Splain?
[post=411231]Quoted post[/post]​

here's the blog entry i wrote up.
its hardly complete, but i jsut dont' have time to write any more in it

http://www.skeymedia.com/blog/archives/4-T...the-People.html

Originally posted by unsivil_audio+Nov 3 2004, 12:45 PM-->
Wow, theres alot of whining in this thread. Honestly, I didnt care who won. But I do know, I stand behind everything our president does, and will do. Its the only way were strong as a country.

Also, if you dont like the gov't here. Leave. Noones keeping you here. We could stand to get rid of a few million people. But, I for one will stay.
[/rant]
[post=411229]Quoted post[/post]​

If you don't care who leads your country at all and will back anything and everyone in charge, you're no better than a zombie. seriously. just go walk around with your amrs out making moaning noises.

I have NO problem with the government. I have a problem with the people who chose this government and need to take their blinders off.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Nov 3 2004, 12:53 PM
if you think bush gives two shits about people like us then all i have to say is PUT THE FUCKING ACID DOWN...
[post=411238]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Nov 3 2004, 01:12 PM
If it weren't for GW pandering specifically to the mindless zealots we call Christian Conservatives, I doubt he would have won the election.
[post=411256]Quoted post[/post]​

not necessarily... its more so that bush is a hick, and has the support of the rest of the hicks. Look at the red on the map.

reckedracing
@Nov 3 2004, 01:32 PM
civicious

whats your age and level of education captain ignorant?
[post=411284]Quoted post[/post]​

let's keep this civil folks. no need to get personal and attacking here.

Originally posted by civicious+Nov 3 2004, 12:36 PM-->
Lick my captain ignorant balls, bitch.

edit: My name is William Kitchens. I support my country, my country's president, and my country's military. If you don't like it, boo fucking hoo. You're more than welcome to go sew soccer balls in Thailand.
[post=411287]Quoted post[/post]​

if you feel that way, you're 18. why are you in texas fucking with cars? you should be in Iraq fighting for what you beleive in so strongly.

DarkHand
@Nov 3 2004, 01:47 PM
More proof of the problem with the country... The people who voted for Bush have this 'holier than thou'

anf again, they are mostly all talk. do this do that, blah this blah that, but come time to volunteer for war, they're as against going to fight as those who voted for kerry or didin't vote at all. the only difference being that they actually beleive in the "cause" that we are fighting for.

Originally posted by civicious+Nov 3 2004, 02:02 PM-->

No, I, and other kerry supporters, go back and get another one.

people who kinda sit there not liking it, afraid to try the new place called burger king, are the people who voted for bush

civicious
@Nov 3 2004, 02:02 PM
So if you don't like this country and how it is being run, you are more than welcome to do something to change it. But if you aren't going to change it, either stop bitching, or start swimming.

we tried- I tried. I've had kerry in my sig for months and have pressed issues on here as much as i can. I'm only 1 guy, and frankly, my vote in ct is pretty meaningless because everyone else up here thinks the exact same way. we aren't retarded sheep fuckers. we actually work for a living.

Well......it's over...Bush is still your presedent, and now it's time to come together as a nation...and stop the bullshit about being on what half your on....dem or rep...were still Americans...and that's a fact.

i choose ethical thinking over following blindly...

and there you go, mentioning bin laden and saddam in the same sentence...

thats been proven to be false propaganda

and everyone knows saddam was a bad guy, no one can deny that, but there are more important things to worry about, like bin laden, or iran, or n korea

we have NO VALID reason to be in iraq.
the president lied to us...

shirt.jpg

Originally posted by DarkHand+Nov 3 2004, 10:11 AM-->
So wouldn't that still hold true from the information that BUSH Received from his constituents and advisors about the WMD?
[post=411159]Quoted post[/post]​

And thats my point. Bush refuses to admit he or anyone else in his administration was wrong. He refuses to admit to ANYTHING he's done wrong, and sticks with his mistaken plans.

During the youth debates a question was asked if each candidate would tell of a time when they made a mistake. Bush declined to answer the question.
[post=411161]Quoted post[/post]​

actually, he said he made quite a few mistakes with his administration. didn't you watch the debate?

once i'm out of college, i'm seriously considering a job overseas. i'm sick of all the corruption and the 'vote for the lesser of two evils' elections.

Back