cable to hydro

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlammdSVT

cable to hydro full conversion ???

Tried searching but couldnt really find this answer basically have a 91 si with a b16a in it and want to put my hydro tranny in. now i have a eg parts car.. cani jsut use all the clutch parts off that and do a full hydro conversion or will it not work.. and will it all just bolt up if it does

Last edited:
Just as a friendly heads up multiple posting in different forums is a nono, If you want to reman a member here long and keeps the mods and admins happy then only post the question in one forum. But as far as your question you should be able to do the conversion but a little fabbing of the brackets that holds the clutch resivor and actutaor on the firewall may be necessary. But if you know how to weld it should not be that bad.

hasport sells a kit for this conversion.If I remember right its about 400 bux. Im a great welder, unfortunately it wont help much after contemplating on converting my ef to hydro. Just more work than its worth. Plus hasport trys to sell you tranny conversion brackets. :ph34r:

Back