Calling all Vinyl guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chestercheeto48

VIP
Hey for any of you that work with vinyl plotters/cutters how long does the average cutting blade last? I received two 60 degree cutters and I want to get some more with this years budget money. Which are better 45 or 60 degree? Also where do you get your supplies from? I absolutely love this machine and the capabilities that I now have at my fingertips.

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey for any of you that work with vinyl plotters/cutters how long does the average cutting blade last? I absolutely love this machine and the capabilities that I now have at my fingertips.

Again, in Celeri-Vision ™ : "I absolutely love this machine and the capabilities now that I still have fingertips"

Sharpen the blades when the vinyls start to tear or nick.

We got a Graphtec FC7000 series cutter/plotter I plan on using it in my graphic communications class, Yearbook class and with my Freshmen. Its amazing all the cool things you can get if you take the time to write up some grants.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Hey for any of you that work with vinyl plotters/cutters how long does the average cutting blade last? I absolutely love this machine and the capabilities that I now have at my fingertips.

Again, in Celeri-Vision ™ : "I absolutely love this machine and the capabilities now that I still have fingertips"

Sharpen the blades when the vinyls start to tear or nick.

omg how the fuck could i have missed this!!! :)

check ebay for blades and supplies, you might find a deal

my friend works for a heavy equipment company and they recently (last year) got one of the roland stika 12 or 15's for lettering equipment and machinery as well as making road signs etc etc...

its a cheap cutter but works well for their needs...

Hey what ever works for what you need. Roland is not that bad of a brand. I am working on an O' rly design I will post it when its done. So far I have been impressed withour cutter.

O rlys and ya rlys for all. Honda meets will never be the same.

Lets get together and work on these - because if they can be similar it would awesome. I want a line drawing of each, one in white the other in orange

This is gonna be awesome !

Back