Candy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Anyone who likes sweets needs to go to Vienna, Austria.

They love chocolate and the pastery is out of control.

Also they serve beer in ceramic pint glasses, though they think a head on a beer is a good thing. They also don't like it if you toast and don't look everyone in the eye.

They also seem to have a panty shop on every corner with madonna cone tit outfits in the window.

i seem to be drifiting off point again...

go to Italy too, man i wanna cream my shorts remembering the food in sardinia...

and the wine was a euro a liter...

belisimo...

I don't really avoid my candy, which is skittles. In fact I have a small bag in my truck and a big bag in my house downstairs.

I just limit myself to excessive sugar intake on the weekdays after work.

I love those cadbury eggs... I'll eat those when I want one.

I love chocolate. You could almost call me a chocoholic. I especially love anything Reeses.

I'm addicted to Ferrero-Rochet chocolates the really rich ones with the hazelnut in the middle and crunchy outside with the super rich filling they come in those gold rappers. That's my crack. Then a Hershey bar with almonds is like my bud. But those Ferrero Rochet's are CRAZY good, some of the richest chocolate made I'm crazy addicted to those. Everyone else I know says they're too rich. I'm thinking my heavy smoking has an affect on that, I smoke 2-3 packs a day if I'm not working, so I can't really smell or taste much.

i fucking love those things.
i always to go walgreens after a holiday bc they are always on sale.
i usually eat about 12 every time i get them.
they are crack.

reeses are my candy,and also this stuff from france(cant remember the name)
but i cant avoid the stuff,if its available to me,then well its gone

i fucking love those things.
i always to go walgreens after a holiday bc they are always on sale.
i usually eat about 12 every time i get them.
they are crack.

Anyone who's never tried a Ferrero Rochet chocolate, you would be wise to stay away because you WILL become addicted, if you can handle the super rich awesome flavor. I usually eat at LEAST 8 at a time.

I like peanut M&M's. On occasion I like Kinder chocolates from Germany. Rum filled chocolate.

I like peanut M&M's. On occasion I like Kinder chocolates from Germany. Rum filled chocolate.

dude yah, Liquor chocolates are the shit. My dad use to have a big assortment of these chocolates shaped like bottles with all different types of like tequila, rum, vodka, etc in them. They were yummy :)

dude yah, Liquor chocolates are the shit. My dad use to have a big assortment of these chocolates shaped like bottles with all different types of like tequila, rum, vodka, etc in them. They were yummy :)
:concur: i had a big box of those when i was in germany, too :p.

New Candy to add to the list.

I got a king sized Reeses Fast Break the other day. Pure amazingness ... anyone else with me on that?

so this guy i helped through some computer crap on the phone today....he wanted to know if he could bring me chocolates next week as a sign of his appreciation for my help when he flies into mpls. :wub: i had to say no.

yessir,,anything reeses are the shit.....
I love Reeses too. Unfortunately, (thank God I can't read the nutrition facts on those eggs:ph34r:) they're super high in calories. Eating well and exercise does nothing if you pound a bag of Reeses Pieces. 1000 in a bag :ph34r:

so this guy i helped through some computer crap on the phone today....he wanted to know if he could bring me chocolates next week as a sign of his appreciation for my help when he flies into mpls. :wub: i had to say no.

Now why would you say no.

Before I got pregnant.. I'd eat gummy worms dipped in red bull.. Ugh, it still sounds good even when I'm puking 5 times a day..

Back