Can't make up my mind

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drock42

It'll be a few months, but once I get the Accord sold I'm thinking of selling/trading in the truck as well and buying a new car. I just can't make up my damn mind. The Acura would be more practical as I have a daughter, but I really want a G35 (can you say Skyline!) So I need some input guys! Which do you think?

2004 Acura TL
TL_04_PR4C3.jpg

or

2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe
s40155ccfaae81.jpg

everywhere you go you go, you see g35's. i see atleast 5 a day. i sawy wait till 2005 and getting the 06 accord... 280 hp, turbocharged inline 4 :eek: looks pretty badass to boot!

I'm one of the most die-hard Honda people you'll find, but if I had the funds and was able to choose between the two, even I'd take that Infiniti :)

Originally posted by B16@Jan 26 2004, 01:55 PM
:worthy: G35
that one pictured has the track package, mmm sexy brembo's

:withstupid: x1000

G35 coupe. The TL just doesn't stack up to the G35 IMO.

6 speed.... 280 hp.... rwd.... V6.... :drool: :pie:

G35, hands down. If you want some pictures of the midnight Blue, I can go snap some right now. Great car in all ways. The best part about it, (at least int he sedan) is that the rear seats will recline just like the fronts. The LSD and traction controls are amazing, and the service we get from the dealer is just awesome. Over all the car has a very nice finish, and it looks just amazing.

On the custumer service side, when the car has to go down for the oil changes at the dealership, we get a different nissan or infiniti evey time for a loaner. One time I got a 350Z for an entire weekend while they replaced a rattling head rest!

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0386.jpg

Spec : Left Hand drive
- Sedan
- 2.2 Dohc Turbo (HPT)
- 260 hp / 33 kg torque
- 6 pot Brembo / 18" wheels

33 kg = 238.689 foot pounds by the way...

Quite a break from the "torqueless wonder" Honda has become. :eek:

tough... the new TL has 270 hp, and a pimp interior.

i hate the crazy slant of the g35/350's...

i dunno,... personally... if i was looking to spend 35k, it'd be on an 01 M3... not on a honda or nissan.

Back