car accidents

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:eek: ouch.

goin too fast, slid, fishtailed and flipped... right?

bastard snow

Shitty, I had some bug-eyed bitch pull out infront of me in a suburban when she only had her temps, her suburban was totaled and she tried to say it was my fault somehow.

1) some butthead pulled infront of me and i hit him. months later i'm still waiting for my 500 deductible since he lied to the cops. :rawr:
2) uhhh i ran a red light and hit the end of a truck as he was drove past me. he never stopped so i kept going. I got really lucky that time. A little longer and i could've been dead.

that sucks, I was going to say you got away pretty good, till I clicked the picture where it shows the roof is fucked.

I've been in a few accidents.

My 1991 saturn, had the shit for a day then some jackass hit me at a stop light, and I was behind the line, he swerved at me trying to eat a stick of beef jerky or something. Totaled my shit and he drove away.

My 92 LST hatch. Hit head on at 50 mph on christmas day. Completely totaled the shit, pushed the enitre dash in, no longer had a front end, hood dissapeared (literally, no one found it). I hopped out of it and started walking around, checked on the other driver and passenger and started looking for my cigarettes. Then I went to the hospital and needed 4 stitches in my head. Next day had to go back because my leg started hurting and there was something wrong with it, they put a brace thing on it...it was off a week later.

My suzuki quad. Hit a deer at like 60 mph, the fell off a 19ft cliff. Climbed up and started kicking the shit out of the deer. Didn't realize shit, walked to my friends house. And he's like what the hell is wrong with your leg...I didn't notice but there was like a 5 inch gash behind my knee an like 3 inches of "meat" hanging out, bunch of scrapes, burns and bruises.

My BMX when I was like 8, I was going down a huge hill, never tightened the handle bars that day. Well they came off, and I rode into barbed wire at i dunno, 30 mph. I was in Costa Rica and refused to go to their hospital, I could have used stitches but never got them and have like 10 different slashes on my thigh.

When I was like 12 I was in East Stroudsburg, walking across the street when this stupid fucking whorebag decided to make an illegal turn in her Suburu wagon. She hit me. It was slow and there was no damage, but I figured I might as well include it, no i didn't sue her, even though I should have.

Flipped my saab, ended up with no damage whatsoever. I don't know how it just didn't happen. I was driving in the snow, attempted to pass a dump truck and hit some black ice, 55 mph in a spin, hit the middle grass did some evil kenieval type 360* mid air shit and landed on the wheels.

My other saturn, hit the center median, at like 70 mph. I was getting head, enough said. No damage

1)Climbed up and started kicking the shit out of the deer.
2)My other saturn, hit the center median, at like 70 mph. I was getting head, enough said. No damage
:bo: holy shit that funny! (funny to read that is)

1. Rear ended a guy I didn't realize was braking (lights out, though thats no excuse), after hitting him i went into a ditch and broke a cable pole in half. the vehicle was my first, an 84 s10 blazer.

Been in too many accidents, don't feel like typing them all. The worst one was being hit by some 18y.o. dumbfuck that totalled my truck and fucked up my neck. THere is a post somewhere on here about it.

I think I'm up to 13 or 14 accidents...I lost count... :(

but they are mostly small ones...most of them I was not driving or at fault...

But I've been driving for 17-18 years... :ph34r:

Was bombing the back roads was doin about 35 through a 90degree corner the road was covered with water and gravel spun to the left corrected and did a 180 into a field. No damage done. With your guys accidents did it seem really clear to you what was going on? For me it was. I just keep thinking dont flip dont flip. On a side note I was driving back home one weekend and saw a guy in a Civic slid into the median which was just dirt turned back to the left drove up a bank got back on the road and just drove off like nothing happned. I was like shitting my self and either no one else saw it or cared. I was stopped thinking im gonna have to pull this guy out of the car after he flipped it.

This is a picture I found that some random person took of civicious car.

p_rh-texas1.jpg

its kinda hard to see his car but it's at the base of that smoke

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 26 2005, 03:34 AM
This is a picture I found that some random person took of civicious car.

p_rh-texas1.jpg

its kinda hard to see his car but it's at the base of that smoke
[post=466449]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

no accidents (involving other people, cars, or guardrails) :ph34r: but there was one time i drove over an island in the middle of the road. thanks to slick roads and an overcorrection. darn rookie women drivers. :p

I also got my 325 bmw sideswiped when it decided to stall in the middle of an intersection as i was turning left.... $2500 worth of damage on my car and didn't see a penny from the insurance company.

Back