Car broken into for the second time.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by tdg@Oct 21 2004, 10:18 PM
friend of mine said he knew guys who attached razor blades behind their decks and in key areas around their amps under their seats so when thieves reached for them, they get all cut up.
One of his friends had his shit stolen once, but was able to get a shred of satisfaction from it because he saw a trail of blood in his car from where the shit was to the door.
And you know they're in a hurry and are thrusting their hands everywhere reaching for the shit and those fuckin razor blades cut deep and must hurt like a bitch.
[post=405977]Quoted post[/post]​

but if they are smart they could sue your ass...fuckin' sucks, but that the world

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Oct 21 2004, 11:36 PM-->
@Oct 21 2004, 10:18 PM
friend of mine said he knew guys who attached razor blades behind their decks and in key areas around their amps under their seats so when thieves reached for them, they get all cut up.
One of his friends had his shit stolen once, but was able to get a shred of satisfaction from it because he saw a trail of blood in his car from where the shit was to the door.
And you know they're in a hurry and are thrusting their hands everywhere reaching for the shit and those fuckin razor blades cut deep and must hurt like a bitch.
[post=405977]Quoted post[/post]​

but if they are smart they could sue your ass...fuckin' sucks, but that the world
[post=406012]Quoted post[/post]​

That's also what he said,
And that's what I don't understand!!! A fucking thief would be suing you!!!
That is SOOOOO fucked up. What's the motherfucker going to say? "Yeah as I broke into his car and was reaching for his amp to steal, I got cut up and it caused me pain" I mean wtf....I just wonder how these type of cases go.
I personally think it's FUCKED UP that a thief could sue you for that shit.

If I seem pissed, it's just, I have a real soft spot for theives...I fucking hate them and want them all to die. :D

Back