car dont move

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mygsr

hey i just finished fixing my gsr from a wreck i had to buy a new tranny and other parts but the engine is still good after about 6 month the car started and sounds great my problem is i had to put a new tranny the car starts you can hear the gears go in but the car doesnt move? what could it be? any help would be appreciated

what the hell do you mean it won't move like you engage the clutch and it dies I have never heard anything like this before :blink: :cry:

If it goes into gear, and sounds like it should be normal (not grinding all over etc),
your clutch is gone.
(Out of curiousity, try putting it into 1st gear without pressing the clutch pedal at all..)

Quoted post[/post]]
what the hell do you mean it won't move like you engage the clutch and it dies I have never heard anything like this before :blink: :cry:
yea h i push the clutch and shift it to fisrt and i let go the cluth but it doesnt move all the gears sound like they go in

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
yea h i push the clutch and shift it to fisrt and i let go the cluth but it doesnt move all the gears sound like they go in
you probably forgot to put in a clutch
:laugh:
that or try checking your axles and make sure they are all the way in. I know for a fact the car won't move if only one axle is in correctly.

I also know "just for reference to everyone" that if the axels are wrong and do not fit right they will just spin and not move in gear.

problem9hm.jpg

have a friend look over it for ya, some times another eye can spot somethin you missed..... other than that seems like everybody named the shit i would have said already

Back