Car paint scheme

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

know anyone w/ a paintgun and air compressor?? paint that bitch yourself.. fuck rattlecanning..

haha.. i started doing that to my hatch before it disappeared .. said fuck it and hit up a buddy w/ a gun .. shot the primer, waited till weather got better.. shit disappeared.. :(

I painted it myself, came out terrible....but better than faded pink/red.

My compressor had moisture and just sucked, I will probably just take it to Macco and get their cheap enamel job since this is just a race car.

Maybe even just rattle it, from a few feet away it might be ok looking.

lay it on thick, wet sand the shit out of it and bust out the polisher and it might not look too bad.. lol

Damn I didnt realize that was the Sebring bridge..Sebring is in Forza 4? Can you continue on with the orange arrow piece and make the whole lower portion of the front bumper orange? And add the silver accent to the bottom of the orange too?

+1 on maaco. I'm happy with mine for $250. I just posted that in your other thread too. :p

Macco actually doesn't do a bad job on painting it, it's there prep work that sucks, if you sand the car yourself prior to taking the car to them it will be a decent paint job and if you can ask to speak to there painter and slide him an extra 40 bucks to add an intergrated clear to the enamel you will have a really nice paint job, trust me i've done this many times when i get overloaded with paint jobs i just sub it out to them.

And it depends on the maaco. Each one is different from what I hear. I didn't do much prep work, did no sanding at all. It was a race car after all so I wasn't too worried about how it came out. Anything was better than oxidized black I had on it. I was pleasantly surprised how well it turned out.

This was a few days afterwards, I also had the integrated clear. I think they call it their presidential, they were having a sale.
IMG_1621.JPG

Yeah honestly Im not that worried, I just have like a textured paint job now because of the paint clumping when I sprayed in certain areas.....

It will be a race car so it doesn't need a clear, it will be in the garage outside of the track days and races it goes too.

Back