Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

01-9993_HondaCityTurboII-Motocompo.jpg

If these things make you jizz in your pants you need to set your bar a little higher. ;)

Last edited:
Must have the dong of a 15 year old. Anything will set it off. Also. Have you ever driven a geo metro?

I actually like the old Swift and the old City Turbo II- they may not quite match up to the intent of this thread, but they're pretty damn sweet pocket rockets.

Theyre alright. Nothing to get excited over... It was more of an all encompassing comment about all his posts.

Theyre alright. Nothing to get excited over... It was more of an all encompassing comment about all his posts.

who says cars that make you jizz have too be +$50k supercars ? I think the qualifications for that just have too be, cool, fun too drive, rarer than most and above all have character, ive driven ALOT of cars that are a absolute blast with sub 200hp, I think the fun factor is the biggest key

Did I only post $50k plus supercars (lmao at that btw)? A model t is rare, but I wouldn't bust a nut over it... A beat up 76 Nova has "character" but I wouldn't look twice other than for a good chuckle. You're posting up some good examples then you litter them with utter shit. A turbo coupe? K swapped hatch? This fucking P.O.S.?
dickskate said:

Why not just create a thread for posting whatever random cars you find interesting instead of shitting all over someone else's thread?

Did I only post $50k plus supercars (lmao at that btw)? A model t is rare, but I wouldn't bust a nut over it... A beat up 76 Nova has "character" but I wouldn't look twice other than for a good chuckle. You're posting up some good examples then you litter them with utter shit. A turbo coupe? K swapped hatch? This fucking P.O.S.?

Why not just create a thread for posting whatever random cars you find interesting instead of shitting all over someone else's thread?

DUDE . . . a ef 4wd wagon that goes off road ! not only that its got a jackson racing supercharged single cam zc in it, im sure that things a blast , 100% custom lift kit, that things cool in my book

DUDE . . . a ef 4wd wagon that goes off road ! not only that its got a jackson racing supercharged single cam zc in it, im sure that things a blast , 100% custom lift kit, that things cool in my book
Have you actually seen it go off road? My guess is it doesn't. The combination of the bigger wheels and added stress of off-road use would probably destroy the trans and the rear dif. Not to mention, even with a supercharger, I'm willing to bet it is still severely under-powered. I'd take an XJ, ZJ, or YJ over that hunk of crap any day.

That moment when when you realize

ye Olde Ass thread is the most popular thread on hondaswap...

Back