Cars that make you...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread rocks, but we need to have a "National Discussion" about why someone can post a pic of a Volvo sedan, and a Audi station wagon, and yet Dickskates picks are somehow offensive.

This thread rocks, but we need to have a "National Discussion" about why someone can post a pic of a Volvo sedan, and a Audi station wagon, and yet Dickskates picks are somehow offensive.

We could also just add a new rule that if the car is a real world production car it has to at least appear to be a car of clean, and unmolested condition. MUST BE CLEAN

Which rules out just about all of what he's posted, including his SHOs

dickskat can now refer to the first post... and read the rules lol

I'm pretty sure we're discusing different ball parks. Shitty little league in the ghetto and Safeco Field hmm.

528255_597148390296941_1703958044_n.jpg

428375_580595368640028_1178932080_n.jpg

Last edited:
:no2: i dont think you understand...

Now THAT is funny !

My wife can't seem to wrap her head around my tools and their cost either. She says "Why don't you just sell them, and put that money towards a car ?" and I say "Put it towards a car ? A Lamborghini? I don't understand" to her follow-up "No, I mean you could get a couple thousand for them, no?"

A couple.

Back