cart 9/11

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

insurance company don't care about the racing...

Subaru does.....if they find out...his awesome warantee goes bye bye...

hotmirage.jpg

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 12 2005, 07:37 PM
insurance company don't care about the racing...

Subaru does.....if they find out...his awesome warantee goes bye bye...
[post=553297]Quoted post[/post]​

suby doesn't care too much... in fact, they offered a free scca membership when i bought the thing. i played dumb and turned it down (its only 75 bucks anyway...) so that way they at least don't have a record of it.

mitsu is the worst with warranties. i haven't heard too many horror stories about it.

i took my plate off more so that its not all over the net and folks hounding me or trying to seal my shit.

winters are for sale with the car first... there's still plenty of time before the need ofr snows, and i'd like to offer them for sale with the del sol...

i just checked the cart website too--- tons of more cool pics there :)

thats where we got those ;)

well, tomorrow im fixing the headgasket/valve seals on the mirage, so i might just drive it thoughout the winter. dunno yet.

A guy at work had the dizzy disk for the Z.....so it get changed tommorrow...and the Z can be back on the road....

but after the other problems...I want to get a fuel cell, scrap that oversized rusty tank, get a better fuel system set up, conver to a full push-button start, add a few more theif-deterent devices, and get the damn TB swap done.

The next event is the 25th...and then the 30th-1st of Oct is drifting...I guess cart will have to wait til next year to see the CRX.... :ph34r:

well in a way thats good, cuz id LOVE like you have no idea to drive the boosted REXperimental again.

plus, you wont rush it. i know you'll build the motor strong as hell. ill help if i have time.

sucks, cuz i dont think ill be finishing my car this year :(

Back