cell phones y0!

what phone?

• i90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have tmobile, i'm in ct tooo. It has good coverage

I worked for nextel for the last 8 months and I say go with the i90, the 95 is nice but it starts to look beat up pretty fast. On top of the fact that They break a lot, have terrible battery life, is the size of a russian hand gernade. The i95 is completely over rated especially at $300. There are three newer much smaller flip phones slated to come out in about october if you are willing to wait. Also I'm not sure what company you work for but nextel offers discounts to employees of about 30,000 different companies when purchasing a unit for personal use, just call 1866-789-1057 and they can look up your company.

fuck my company. if they ask me to work another saturday, im wuitting.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 20 2003, 12:41 AM
fuck my company. if they ask me to work another saturday, im wuitting.

Why do they keep asking you to work weekends?

Just tell them you can't y0. It's that simple.

Any one knows where i could get totally FREE ringtones for a Motorola T720? Don't say do a search on google because i did that and they only come up with UK site crap and it's not free.

Anyones knows where i could get really free ones?

Thanks alot for your help.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 20 2003, 02:38 PM
matrixm.com..... what provider?

if the question is directed to me. I'm with Rogers AT&T. In the GSM Service. I'm in canada. So with it still work?

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 20 2003, 02:38 PM
matrixm.com..... what provider?

I went to your site and tryed it, and it's not free. It cost 1.49$ per song.
I want something totally free.

click the free stuff...... your not going to get good poly ringtones that are free.... they do have em

i90c is rocking, i58 is a beast ( i ran mine over and its still working) i95 blows (though its my standard daily use phone) anyways get an i90, if you really want a 95 I'll trade you mine for the i90 or you can wait for the i730 to come out. Its about the size of a v60 and should be out soon

Back