CF hoods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goldenboy

All hoods are Grade A Quality, and in stock. I don't have any other then the ones isted below. I just want to clear some space. I don't plan on getting anymore unless I can get a group buy ofatleast 5 together.

99-00 Civic Mugen Style CF Hoods
96-98 Civic Mugen Style CF hoods
Del Sol OEM style
Maxina OEM style

300 Picked upDraven
Goldenboy_3@yahoo.com

fac0f45b.jpg

Originally posted by Goldenboy@Nov 10 2003, 01:49 PM
All hoods are Grade A Quality, and in stock. I don't have any other then the ones isted below. I just want to clear some space. I don't plan on getting anymore unless I can get a group buy ofatleast 5 together.

99-00 Civic Mugen Style CF Hoods
96-98 Civic Mugen Style CF hoods
Del Sol OEM style
Maxina OEM style

300 Picked up in Houston,TX
Draven
Goldenboy_3@yahoo.com

fac0f45b.jpg

are you a bussiness?

Originally posted by Goldenboy@Nov 10 2003, 12:49 PM
All hoods are Grade A Quality, and in stock.

in stock? that pretty much sums it up. To me you sound like a business, if your not then write the post correctly so you dont confuse people...

He is a good guy, I've NEVER heard a complaint from anyone thats bought from him. (Whattup Draven?)

who make the carboin fiber hood you are selling?also do you have an oem style carbon fiber hood for a 99-00 civic?

My friend with a manufactering company makes them. But no I don't have the OEM style. I've had these hoods a a little while now and I need the space

Originally posted by XratedSi@Nov 14 2003, 10:42 PM
Will you ship to Va.? Zip-23707?

yeap, as long as you're willing to pay for shipping
shipping should be 80-100

yes they are. most CF hoods are like that. they have a fiberglass skeleton and CF wrapped around them

Back