Cheap pocket bikes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah the ones made by the real companies like Yamaha and stuff are cool, but a friend of mine has one of these cheap ones andi think it kinda sucks. Right now i am up north in my hometown and i guess the new trend are these things. Every night when i go out there are tons of these out in town. I swear every kid has stopped riding their gay Razor scooters and has got mommy and daddy to buy them these bikes, most of which are the cheap ones. Yeah i agree with the other guy that said it, You get what you pay for.

Hey Sas SI how many guys and how often do they meet? I would buy one if I could run it =)

My friend who just bought the green bike above said he thinks there were 7 mini bikes there. He's on his way to the park-n-ride next to the MVA in Riva right now to race again! :)

Originally posted by tab@May 29 2004, 08:13 PM
See, now you're on to something. A Pocket Drag would only take up 1/16 if a mile. What's that? About a block or something? Alcohol burning madness every Friday night. Close off the block and go for it. :evilgrin:

I knew it would be fun!!!! :lol:

You guys don't live in Washington do you? :(

Back