Check out what this spider cought!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Airjockie@Aug 4 2004, 01:29 AM
New ScreenSaver...hehe
[post=372379]Quoted post[/post]​

It's called a background, dolt.

And that spider in the original link is just a garden spider like was said above... Those are ALL OVER the rural areas in the South. We used to get 2-3 of those at a time in the hedges around our house. They never hurt anyone. Good spiders.

Saw a hummingbird get caught and eaten by one before. That was awesome. ;)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 3 2004, 11:55 PM
maybe you got drunk and screwed a tainted one?
[post=372346]Quoted post[/post]​

that shit got bigger last night...its still swollen, redness spread about 6 inches up/down my arm and about 4 inches across. still hurts....i will try to get a pic of it.

yea my sister was telling me to do that but ima wait and see what happens(hate going to doc's office). hopefully it will go away by next week.

or you'll have to go in to have a limb removed... wtf are you waiting for? i would go like, yesterday

from what I heard on TV, it's really hard to treat spider bites because 95% of the time, you don't know what kind bit you. The best thing to do if you get bit by one and you are aware of it, is to catch the sucker and bring it with you.

from what I heard on TV, it's really hard to treat spider bites because 95% of the time, you don't know what kind bit you. The best thing to do if you get bit by one and you are aware of it, is to catch the sucker and bring it with you.

AMEN to that.

No, im in Nashville, TN. This is the worst place for recluses. I dont think you have them in Oregon. And your lucky.

god damn fuck this spider shit.;...............I am scared to go to sleep fuckers..........lol

Originally posted by hybrid4@Aug 4 2004, 04:23 PM
No, im in Nashville, TN. This is the worst place for recluses. I dont think you have them in Oregon. And your lucky.
[post=372622]Quoted post[/post]​

The things I do for you................

edit replace hybrid4s quote with JDMilans......

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 4 2004, 11:17 PM
god damn fuck this spider shit.;...............I am scared to go to sleep fuckers..........lol
[post=372799]Quoted post[/post]​

F-In EH I always qoute the wrong F-ing people.....

still getting a hold of the quote system?? lol

hint: to quote somebody hit the + BELOW the post, not above, like before.

maybe you're just clumsy... anywho

stop posting shit about spiders, i got arachnaphobia as it is.

Back