Check This Out: My DJ Equipment/House System

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Cashizslick

!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!i!
This fully functional sound system features the following: A Gemini PDM10 Mixer, a Nuwmark CDN-34 dual CD player, a QSC MX 700 amp, and two 2ft speakers JBL MR825 speakers.

This system used to power a small club in Springfield MA and is extremely loud. The speakers produce very clear and crisp sound which shakes my entire appartment. The CD player, amp, and mixer all work perfectly. It can also play music off a laptop computer.

Also included in this package is a powerstrip and all the neccessary connection wires.

I have thrown countless parties with this system. Nothing brings a party to the next level like a great sound system and the ability to custom mix all your favorite songes.

This equipment cost around $2500 when it was brand new, and I am only asking $500 for it.

PICTURES = http://cashizslick.tripod.com/

so what do your neighbors think of you "shaking" the apartment. And oh yeah, nice setup and what club was that in?

Originally posted by 97CTR@Sep 25 2005, 05:04 PM
so what do your neighbors think of you "shaking" the apartment. And oh yeah, nice setup and what club was that in?
[post=560165]Quoted post[/post]​

Haha,

The neighbors hate me.

It was in the "Civic Pub" across from the Civic Center in downtown Springfield.

BTW, i am willing to deliver this equipment as long as the drive isnt more than an hour from Springfield MA.

Ill just pack up the S14. . . . . .

This equipment would make a nice edition to anybody's house.

2500...u serious?

those speakers you can get with an amp for 350 bucks NEW (IDJNOW.com)
The dual deck is about 300 TOPS
and the mixer is about 120

where did 2500 come from?

at least be honest.

Quoted post[/post]] 2500...u serious?

those speakers you can get with an amp for 350 bucks NEW (IDJNOW.com)
The dual deck is about 300 TOPS
and the mixer is about 120

where did 2500 come from?

at least be honest.

NUMARK CDN-34 list price: $599.00
GEMINI PDM10 list price $154.99
QSC MX700 list price $650.00
JBL MR825 list price $450 (x2)
thats about $2305
plus wires and the crate
and im sure some of the prices i found were significantly lower than when the items first came out
so it is perfectly realistic that this equipment could indeed have cost him $2500 when brand new

now please shut the fuck up and stop cockblocking his for sale thread

Back