check this thing out...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
anyone else notice they don't even know grammar?

"What do you get when a world class team develope a new high breed of sports car?"

it should be "developes"

I mean come on...if you're going to build a car thats $300k at least have correct english on your webpage.

Dude. "develops".. As Carlos Mencia would say, " DUR DUR DUUURR."
yeah stfu, I don't need spelling. this is a forum, not a professional website.

but when you are trying to correct a company (which really spelt it correcly), and then you yourself spell it wrong, you look pretty dumb lol. i saw your post and laughed pretty hard.

yeah, i chose to ignore it...but seriously...cant insult someone and then MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE in the next sentence...just doesnt work.

Too bad my MS Word autocorrect doesnt work on the forum. id go to town on some people's spelling, but i cant, cause mine sucks too. thats why i rely so heavily on auto correct...and my boss.

I sent out a FINAL ad for a dealership in Grapevine that said "Rexlax and enjoy the difference." Thank god my boss caught it before it actually went out. Btw...flash, dreamweaver, fireworks and photoshop dont have spell check either.

Quoted post[/post]]
no front plates in michigan either.

education means nothing.... makes me chuckle

lol, I kinda got a kick out of that one too...

Alright, you can go and buy the most expensive stainless steel piping, go at it with a M.I.G welder and I would love to see the end result. :ph34r:

There is a reason why f1 cars are an art of engineering and not gear heads.

Back