cheep 94 hatch buy this car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94civic3door

94 civic hatchback,white,17" oz gunmetel f4s,z3 fenders(bran new never instaled) spoon wing(bran new never instaled) needs motor put in this car, but i have a 93 acura ls b18 with 100000 miles on it clean motor runs strong wreaked the car and slaveged the motor doesnt smoke or leak oil,have complte swap that goes with it also i changed the inteior over to the integra interior had it dyed black with baby blue vynal over sertin parts of the interior it all goes with the car for 2500 obo will also concider trades i just dont have time right now to finish this car, my firned has one just like it it runs a 14.4 without slicks at the track bone stock no intake or exsuast thanks im or mail me with possible trades or wanting to buy im in somerset kentucky pick up only thank
carl ockert III

If you were closer id be all over it, unless you want to drive?

Originally posted by brc80@Sep 8 2003, 08:09 PM
If you were closer id be all over it, unless you want to drive?

dude i would be school work and g/f i have no time to finish this project leting it go for what i got in it witch is about 2500 u

posibility of meeting me halfway?
im looking at 4 or 5 dif cars and this is near top of list. i live in north florida(panama city beach)

Id like to meet halfway as well. Im in ca let me know what you think.

Originally posted by 94civic3door@Sep 8 2003, 07:58 PM
94 civic hatchback,white,17" oz gunmetel f4s,z3 fenders(bran new never instaled) spoon wing(bran new never instaled) needs motor put in this car, but i have a 93 acura ls b18 with 100000 miles on it clean motor runs strong wreaked the car and slaveged the motor doesnt smoke or leak oil,have complte swap that goes with it also i changed the inteior over to the integra interior had it dyed black with baby blue vynal over sertin parts of the interior it all goes with the car for 2500 obo will also concider trades i just dont have time right now to finish this car, my firned has one just like it it runs a 14.4 without slicks at the track bone stock no intake or exsuast thanks im or mail me with possible trades or wanting to buy im in somerset kentucky pick up only thank
carl ockert III

will trade you but I want $2000 on top of the car I gat a 92 hb with the works I am tring to sell it as well

I'll trade you my 99 CBR 600 F4, 7000 miles, yellow with black graphics, two brothers carbon fiber pipe, custom seat cover, custom wind screen, fun as hell, its in perfect shape, email at blutegra1992@hotmail.com or call me at 3135503342 if interested, thanks later

Originally posted by 94civic3door@Sep 8 2003, 07:58 PM
carl ockert III

do you want to sell the wing and the rims

Back